CatBanter

-   -   Possibility of good newz! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11812)

Tabitha Kitten November 8th 04 01:09 PM

Possibility of good newz!

Let'z keep our paws crossed! Mine Paw just got a preplan on a trip
furrum Dallas to Kansas City. If hez can get to Kansas City, he ought to
be able to get close to where Harri cat is.

He still hazn't got da dispatch yet, so it'z not a sure fing. But dere
is at least hope! If it comes fru, he will be in Kansas City sometime
this evening.

Tabitha

Mlle. Anaïs November 8th 04 05:37 PM

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 05:09:01 -0800, Tabitha Kitten wrote:

Let'z keep our paws crossed! Mine Paw just got a preplan on a trip
furrum Dallas to Kansas City. If hez can get to Kansas City, he ought to
be able to get close to where Harri cat is.

He still hazn't got da dispatch yet, so it'z not a sure fing. But dere
is at least hope! If it comes fru, he will be in Kansas City sometime
this evening.

Tabitha

Dis iz furry, furry gud noos! I'ze happy fur bof Harri an Unka Dan!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/8/2004 12:37:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Tabitha Kitten November 9th 04 03:28 AM

Dis iz furry, furry gud noos! I'ze happy fur bof Harri an Unka Dan!

Well, da load to the midwest DID happen! Paw is at dis minute sittin in
a place called Peculiar in Mizfurry. Kind of a peculiar name, huh? He'z
figgerin out wif his dispatcher just how close he can get, and whould be
able to meet wif Harri and his hoomins some time Tuesday or Wednesday.
Mine new sisfur will be comin home to us soon!

Tabitha

Seanette Blaylock November 9th 04 04:03 AM

Tabitha Kitten had some very interesting things
to say about Possibility of good newz!:

Dis iz furry, furry gud noos! I'ze happy fur bof Harri an Unka Dan!

Well, da load to the midwest DID happen! Paw is at dis minute sittin in
a place called Peculiar in Mizfurry. Kind of a peculiar name, huh? He'z
figgerin out wif his dispatcher just how close he can get, and whould be
able to meet wif Harri and his hoomins some time Tuesday or Wednesday.
Mine new sisfur will be comin home to us soon!

Better you than me, dealing with a new kitten in the house.

Felix, a determined only cat