CatBanter

-   -   Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94466)

Shadow Scott April 1st 09 05:37 AM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2009
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Martha-Mound, Olive, Puddi Cat,
Ralph,
2 - Panda
3 - O.T.
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip
12 - Tabitha
15 - Sugar-Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
26 - 'Frass, Waffles

If enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong, pleze
let me no.

Fangu,
Shahna

Stormmee April 1st 09 05:42 AM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

happi purr day to efuri cat, Tiger fur hiz howze
Happy Purrday tew yew,

John Ross Mc Master April 1st 09 11:40 AM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:37:44 -0700, Shadow Scott
wrote:

[...]

hapi purrdays and eet a lot of fudz to celebrayt.
beauty

MLB April 1st 09 04:49 PM

Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

We chose Aprl furst to selabrate TuTu bday. So taday she is selabrating
hur 12th bday. She wus fownd wndring and starvd as a kitten then takn
to a shelltur. MLB

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] April 1st 09 05:02 PM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:37:44 -0700, Shadow Scott's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2009

Happy Purrday, April kitties, and TuTu too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/1/2009 12:02:12 PM

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] April 2nd 09 12:04 AM

[...]

Happurr Purrday tu awwlla da liztid kittez...
(spekullee Tabitha, weereffurr yu ar...)
--
Pitô.ônya

MLB April 4th 09 01:12 AM

Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

TuTu has her bufday sellabrashun April 1st. MLB

Mosey =^.**.^= April 4th 09 03:25 AM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happee Purrday efferbuddy, speshually mine Tabitha, luffs from mine haowses,
frum Mosey, Mimzy, Bob,
Pookie, Sqweex, n Pipps...
hab sum mice cream

PS Mine 7th purrday iz May 1...Mosey

The Clowder (South) April 4th 09 06:09 PM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

I'ze TEN yeers tooday!

Azad

(My *baby*! Yikes!)

"Mosey =^.**.^=" wrote:

[...]

Remove the first m to reply

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] April 4th 09 06:19 PM

Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 13:09:30 -0400, The Clowder (South)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

I'ze TEN yeers tooday!

Azad

(My *baby*! Yikes!)

Concatulationz, mine fewwo Purrsian! Happy Purrday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/4/2009 1:18:50 PM