CatBanter

-   -   Infurrmashun pleeze (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112726)

Sylvia and P2nya August 11th 15 05:24 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Amelia T Cat August 11th 15 02:13 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Sylvia and P2nya August 11th 15 10:28 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical
Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Fangu, Amelia.
I wented there and found :
Voodoo, House of Rennie
Cinnamon, House of Olds
Mr. Growl Tiger,of the Fur Conspiracy
Little Kitty, House of Steele
His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger; House of Williams
Charlie, House of Babcock

Let's check to see ho'z still on ower loizt...
and can yu fynd others?

P2nya, who'z meiowmee wunt stay at da pooter,
(she iz shayerink it wiff PawPaw attid da momint).

Amelia T Cat August 11th 15 10:47 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Let's check to see ho'z still on ower loizt...
and can yu fynd others?

P2nya, who'z meiowmee wunt stay at da pooter,
(she iz shayerink it wiff PawPaw attid da momint).

When my secretary sits down to do kitty snuggles when he gets home
tonight I'll make sure that he reviews the officers list against the
bricks on the Walk and notes anyone who is in both places. Then he will
email you so that we can figure out the best way to resolve the problems.

Amelia

Ann791 August 12th 15 02:31 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On 8/11/2015 5:28 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
[...]

I think that is an old list. It's been more than a year that my
fursister Cinnamon went to the bridge.

Lucy Lu

Sylvia and P2nya August 12th 15 03:42 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, I went bak uh feu yeers on da Walk of Rememberance,
and didn't/kudint chek da occifurrz naymez at da sayme tyme.
I juzt tuuk naymz dat sowndid furrmilyur.

P2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] August 15th 15 08:31 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"

[...]

Don't forget Booker, House of Julie.
Luvz,
Mosey

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] August 18th 15 07:29 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"

[...]

Woo-Too, Missy, Sunrise, House of Reich
Luvz,
Mosey

=^..^= August 18th 15 08:03 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"

[...]

Don't forget Booker, House of Julie. 3 weeks ago
Woo-Too, Missy, Sunrise, House of Reich-2014
Luvz,
Mosey

Mishi[_2_] August 18th 15 10:29 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Can I add a few names to the Walk? Ewok (January), Sasquatch (March), John, Tobi, Julius (July), Leia, Sweet Pea and Bear (August). This year has been bad for my babies!

Sylvia and P2nya August 19th 15 12:26 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

So sorry for your many losses.

Sylvia and Pit2nya

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] August 19th 15 02:57 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"Mishi" wrote

[...]

Oh Auntie Mishi,
We are so sorry that Ewok, and your other kitties went to Rainbow Bridge:(
I am upset that the candle site is no longer there.
You are too nice to have this happen to you:(
Love and comfort,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

M Patterson October 11th 15 02:30 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:29:24 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Can I add a few names to the Walk? Ewok (January), Sasquatch (March), John, Tobi, Julius (July), Leia, Sweet Pea and Bear (August). This year has been bad for my babies!

Auntie Mishi, I am furryfurry sorry, but I do not remember your House of name.

Our deepest condolences for your losses. Purrs for gentle journeys and glad reunions at da Bridge.

Azad

(Paw Ess: mymom has had a not-good year, lots of doctor stuff, so I am justnow seeing your post. I am sorry to be so behind.)

cshenk October 12th 15 05:44 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Haz wez a readyer now? Iffin not, I kin help

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent

[email protected] October 12th 15 10:06 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 6:13:33 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Gretchen Marie and Amelia

Greetings and Peace to You and Your House!

Thank you for all the work You and Your House do in keeping the memories of those we have loved forever fresh. I say this speaking not only for myself, but as a tribute for all who have literally paved our way.

In memory: Gypsy, House of Ruskin
Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin
Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin
HC: Odessy's Perpetual Motion "Cruiser", House of Ruskin [Service Dog]

Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin ["Misty", Mistress of the Night]

M Patterson October 13th 15 03:14 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 12:44:54 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

Haz wez a readyer now? Iffin not, I kin help

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent

--

I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th, Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

I will be gathering Names until da furry last minute.

This is what I have right now:
Charlie, House of Babcock
Buffy, House of Baldwin
Mandy, House of BaldwinMisty, House of Baldwin
Petey, House of BatsonRadar, House of Condon
Weegie, House of Condon
Oscar, House of Gilliat
Booker, House of Julie
Bear, House of Mishi
Ewok, House of Mishi
Leia, House of Mishi
John, House of Mishi
Julius, House of Mishi
Sasquatch, House of Mishi
Sweet Pea, House of Mishi
Tobi, House of Mishi
Peyton, House of Maveety
Shannon, House of Maveety
BJ, House of Miller
Lil'Bit, House of Miller
Maestro, House of Miller
Spirit, House of Miller
Tiny Kitten, House of Miller
Vesta, House of Miller
Duncan, House of Moore
Hyacinth, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Jimmy, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Andy, House of Stacy
Buddy, House of Stacy
Pickles, House of Stacy
Pandora Pussycat, House of Wikler-Cook
Cassie, House of Zahari

Is anyone missing?
Please, let us know!

Azad

Mishi[_2_] October 13th 15 07:28 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Azad, please add Chet, howse of Mishi - he died 2 weeks ago of kidney failure. (9 loved ones gone so far this year alone!)

M Patterson October 13th 15 09:00 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 2:28:37 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:

Azad, please add Chet, howse of Mishi - he died 2 weeks ago of kidney failure. (9 loved ones gone so far this year alone!)

Oh, dear, this is too much sadness for one House.
I am so furry sorry and send my bestist purrs for your beloveds and for dem to send only wonderful memories, to heal your heart.
His brick has been made, wiff da greatest of respect.

Azad

cshenk October 14th 15 12:20 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

[...]

I'z trying to do a folluw-up to mai mewimies email

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 14th 15 05:29 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Meowmie knowz sum hoominz dat duznt (or can't) get heer ennee mor. I will tell her to ask dem if dey haz ennee addishunz.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 14th 15 06:12 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Azad, please add da followin namez, awl frum da House of David:

Alice Ann Madre
Charlotte
Chuy Rex

Charlotte and Chuy Rex wuz d*gz, but I knowz dat we haz d*ggiez on da Walk, rite?

Rebecca

Mishi[_2_] October 14th 15 04:47 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Thank you, Azad. We much appreciate all that you do.

cshenk October 19th 15 03:07 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Azad, please add da followin namez, awl frum da House of David:

Alice Ann Madre
Charlotte
Chuy Rex

Charlotte and Chuy Rex wuz d*gz, but I knowz dat we haz d*ggiez on da
Walk, rite?

Rebecca

Yes, wez allow doggies who's kittah friends just fine. Dere's quite a
few furry friends over da bridge dat are our friends.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent (wif 2 doggies friends)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 19th 15 09:04 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th, Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

Azad

Will you not be abul to do da Calling dis yeer, Azad? Dat wud make myownself furry sad.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 19th 15 09:06 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Heer are sum mor namez.

Bobby Boo House of Batson
Cinnamon, House of Rennie
Diana, House of Rennie
Galaxy, House of Rennie
Whisper, House of Rennie
Richie Redhead, House of Smith
Beau Wah-Wah, Houses of Stapley and Gerber
Alabama, House of Stapley
Georgia, House of Stapley
Gold, house of Stapley
Myrrh, house of Stapley
Texas, House of Stapley

Signed,
Rebecca, JB MC, rememfuring old frenz

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 19th 15 07:36 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Today Meowmie lerned dat a kittee she knowed haz went to da Brij. She was Kiki, House of Shelton. Kiki wuz a whirled traveller, havin livved in several partz of da US, and most resintly in India. Meowmie uzed to catsit fur her when her hoominz livved neer ussez. Meowmie wud apurrsheayte havvin Kiki inkloodid in dis yeer's list.

Sundance, fur his sad Meowmie

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] October 19th 15 08:16 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Today Meowmie lerned dat a kittee she knowed haz went to da Brij. She was
Kiki, House of Shelton. Kiki wuz a whirled traveller, havin livved in
several partz of da US, and most resintly in India. Meowmie uzed to catsit
fur her when her hoominz livved neer ussez. Meowmie wud apurrsheayte havvin
Kiki inkloodid in dis yeer's list.

Sundance, fur his sad Meowmie

Oh my toes, I yam sew sorry tu heer ubaowt Kiki goin to Rainbow Bridge.
Mayhaps Azad or whoever duz da calling uf names wyl inklood Kiki.
Sigh
Mosey-sad that ai kant lite uh candle for Kiki.

cshenk October 20th 15 12:49 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Today Meowmie lerned dat a kittee she knowed haz went to da Brij.
She was Kiki, House of Shelton. Kiki wuz a whirled traveller, havin
livved in several partz of da US, and most resintly in India.
Meowmie uzed to catsit fur her when her hoominz livved neer ussez.
Meowmie wud apurrsheayte havvin Kiki inkloodid in dis yeer's list.

Sundance, fur his sad Meowmie

Oh my toes, I yam sew sorry tu heer ubaowt Kiki goin to Rainbow
Bridge. Mayhaps Azad or whoever duz da calling uf names wyl inklood
Kiki. Sigh
Mosey-sad that ai kant lite uh candle for Kiki.

I'z gotted it. Azad may read but I'z helping anna I kint do the web
site.

Iowna is being a meamie as she sez I haz to learn all da braille
characters so's iffin dey want to turn the lights off, I kin still read
da list.

Ah well, Iz doing purty good. Is a gud thing wez all spell
furrnetically! Iffin I gets lost, Iowna purromoses to help mailself
read.

Iz one question. is it 'KeyKey' or k-eye-k-eye? I'z wanna get it most
right iffen Azad has me read.

Daisy-chan, feeling a bit subdood att eh responsibility but up for it

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 20th 15 03:20 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Herown name is purrnounced "keekee".

Sundance

M Patterson October 20th 15 04:43 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Fangu so furry much, Sundance.
All of these Honorees have had dere Bricks added, and dey are onda draft I have for the Calling.

Azad

M Patterson October 20th 15 04:52 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 2:29:55 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Don't forget Booker, House of Julie.
Woo-Too, Missy, Sunrise, House of Reich
Luvz,
Mosey

Sorry to be so late getting back to you, Mosey, I wanted to check and be sure certain first.

Booker has been added.

Woo Too was an Honoree in 2014.
Missy (under House of Coan) was an Honoree in 2012.
And Sunrise (also under House of Coan) was Called in 2011.

While Houses are furry welcome to give Tributes for *any* of dere members during *any* Ball, Honoree names are only formally called once, during the Ball which follows their journey to the Bridge.

The Walk of Remembranz has always included only Honoree names for the specific Ball where they were Called.

Azad

M Patterson October 20th 15 04:59 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 4:04:03 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th, Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

Azad

Will you not be abul to do da Calling dis yeer, Azad? Dat wud make myownself furry sad.

Rebecca

I could (mymom should feel better next week), but Daisy-chan seemed to volunteer first, and dat would be justfine.

So, I'ze just waiting to hear for sure certain.

Azad

cshenk October 20th 15 11:46 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Rebecca wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th,
Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

Azad

Will you not be abul to do da Calling dis yeer, Azad? Dat wud make
myownself furry sad.

Rebecca

I could (mymom should feel better next week), but Daisy-chan seemed
to volunteer first, and dat would be justfine.

So, I'ze just waiting to hear for sure certain.

Azad

I kin watch anna be onna da side iffen you needs help and learn? Eider
way. Just lets me know. I'z not paded attention dat much at the
reading but iffens you kint, I'll wait fur mai clue to come and read
anna will do so. I'z sure the master of ceremonies will let maiself
know when to come up anna read.

Iowna has the list in Braille anna taughted me to read Braile! I didnt
know mai paws were dat sensitive!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

(PS: real world, I have a very odd hobby. I help support blind people
with free screen reader machines. A friend lost her husband and
shipped the machine I built him back to me along with a braille
printer. I'm working up a unix based machine to redistribute the
printer with but learning to read a bit. I have to do it left handed
as my right hand lacks sensitivity (back issues affect right arm) but
it's interesting!)

cshenk October 20th 15 11:53 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Herown name is purrnounced "keekee".

Sundance

Ok! I'z gotted it. (Iowna jumps in and adds the note on proper
pronounciation to the file. In braille, it prints as keekee).

Daisy-chan, standing by to help of Azad needs to be wif her meowmie.

M Patterson October 21st 15 08:36 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 6:46:47 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

[...]

What an amazing, wonderful "hobby"! I really admire this, so useful and generous of your abilities!

Do the ones you make work with the e-books available (oh gosh, I've forgotten the name) through the government program that provides electronic books at no charge for those who need them? Very, very cool!

Melissa (oops...Azad is glaring at me for taking over the keyboard)

cshenk October 22nd 15 01:03 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

[...]

Smile, I am a SQL programmer now (Oracle) and my hobby is a very useful
one. I have no clue how e-books get done.

Iowna takes over with a GLARE. 'Meowmie finds folks and is finded bai
local folks when dat state ur federal kin't help. Deys gotted some
crazy rulez here like no computers befur age 6 anna such here. She
belivez a blind doggie anna 2foot needz dem.

Imagine iffine you waz a blind doggie liek maiself anna had to wait to
age 6 to be able to talk here? OUTRAGUS! Meowmie eben tells me some
places sez you kin only hab 1 computer anna iffing you hase one fur a
sighted person, you kint hab one fur the other.

(Iowna ducks out with a huff)

Meantime, tell Azad it's ok to talk to a 2foot now and again. Excuse
me now, as I am being glommered by 2 dogs and kittah who seem a bit
speachless but keep rubbing on me?

Carol, the Meowmie