CatBanter

-   -   Can you find my sock? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29709)

Charlie Wilkes July 25th 05 03:34 AM

Can you find my sock?

Who has identified my recent sock posts in this group? I have only
used one sock and I haven't wasted it on Cheryl.

Charlie

whitershadeofpale July 25th 05 04:27 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Who has identified my recent sock posts in this group? I have only
used one sock and I haven't wasted it on Cheryl.

Charlie

and what is a sock? sure I could google it, but it keeps coming up
sears and ebay selling damn socks! (like you put on your feet)

I assume you're talking about some sort of ip condom?

rich July 25th 05 06:51 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[snipped a load of drug-induced garbage]

Why would we want to identify anything from you anyhow?

Joske July 25th 05 07:15 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Charlie Wilkes July 25th 05 08:20 AM

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:14 +0200, "Joske" wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Oh, that's cute! That is the sweetest thing. Are you married? I'm
probably way too old for you -- I'm 47. But I think I could handle
living in with you in Holland and I'll get on the next plane if you
want. I got no life to speak of. I will claim to be a political
refugee from the Cheney/Bush administration and sign up for every free
gov't handout under the sun. I've worked enough in my life. I'm
ready to kick back, smoke weed and let a Dutch girl take care of my
needs.

Charlie :-)

Charlie Wilkes July 25th 05 08:22 AM

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:51:32 -0700, rich wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
[snipped a load of drug-induced garbage]

Why would we want to identify anything from you anyhow?

Rich, let me ask you a personal question.

Were you, by any chance, the smallest baby in a set of quintuplets?

I'm working on a theory and I'd like to know.

Charlie

-L. July 25th 05 10:53 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
I got no life to speak of.

There's the understatement of the year.

-L.

whitershadeofpale July 25th 05 05:17 PM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:14 +0200, "Joske" wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Oh, that's cute! That is the sweetest thing. Are you married? I'm
probably way too old for you -- I'm 47. But I think I could handle
living in with you in Holland and I'll get on the next plane if you
want. I got no life to speak of. I will claim to be a political
refugee from the Cheney/Bush administration and sign up for every free
gov't handout under the sun. I've worked enough in my life. I'm
ready to kick back, smoke weed and let a Dutch girl take care of my
needs.

Charlie :-)

I thinks Joske is a male Charlie.

But you never know who's into lipsticks and stuff

Candace July 25th 05 06:01 PM

Joske wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

That is excellent! Very cute.

Candace

Candace July 25th 05 06:03 PM

whitershadeofpale wrote:

I thinks Joske is a male Charlie.

But you never know who's into lipsticks and stuff

Barry, you're just jealous she didn't make you a sock. I'm pretty sure
she's female.

Candace