CatBanter

-   -   da blak hole ov toyz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107607)

Chappy March 18th 12 01:16 AM

da blak hole ov toyz

Ize a special place ize storez mi toyz. Dat way ize git new wonz, wif
fresh nip in dem.

Butted dey found my hidey place tuday.

An all mi toyz frum da past fife yeerz ar in da hall now.

Chappy

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 18th 12 03:58 AM

da blak hole ov toyz

Ize a special place ize storez mi toyz. Dat way ize git new wonz, wif fresh
nip in dem.

Butted dey found my hidey place tuday.

An all mi toyz frum da past fife yeerz ar in da hall now.

Chappy

ai hab uh solushun...tayke yer toyz owt uf da hall,, aftur yew pway wif dem,
n den hyde dem in uh difurnt hidey pwase..yeUP.
Got tew keap da hoominz on der toze.

Mosey

Will in New Haven March 18th 12 04:13 PM

da blak hole ov toyz

On Mar 18, 5:31*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
it really shocks uses kitteez whenna hoominz findz deze hidey pwases, OEJ"Chappy" wrote in message

FWANKLEE, it shoks mineseff wen dey fine dere close to putted dem on
in da morning. Yoo wood fink dat they wood haf a breed ob doggie
trained to do dat.

--
Missy

The Two Sisters March 18th 12 05:10 PM

da blak hole ov toyz

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:16:13 -0700, Chappy wrote:

Ize a special place ize storez mi toyz. Dat way ize git new wonz, wif
fresh nip in dem.

Butted dey found my hidey place tuday.

An all mi toyz frum da past fife yeerz ar in da hall now.

Chappy

We wubz owr shiny, crinkly balls dat da hooman sprays wif liquid 'nip., Den
we bats dem around wike cwazy katz!

Once a week he putz a bwoom handle unner awl da furniture an finds abowt a
duzzen of dem!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/18/2012 12:08:22 PM