CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for Oberon (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2415)

[email protected] March 16th 04 08:20 PM

Purrs for Oberon

My friend's cat Oberon is very sick - he suddenly lost weight and got
listless and wouldn't eat. He's been in the animal hospital for a few
days, getting biopsies on various suspicious spots (on x-rays) and
internal sores. The vets think he has cancer, but no conclusions yet.
My friend is still waiting for the biopsy results.

Oberon is her favorite among her large brood of cats (7 in all). He's
a Maine Coon, very affectionate, and well-loved by all the cats in the
household, some of whom are pretty scrappy with each other (he's the
peacemaker).

Any well-wishes for him would be appreciated!

Joyce

Ginger-lyn Summer March 16th 04 09:09 PM

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:20:50 GMT, wrote:

My friend's cat Oberon is very sick - he suddenly lost weight and got
listless and wouldn't eat. He's been in the animal hospital for a few
days, getting biopsies on various suspicious spots (on x-rays) and
internal sores. The vets think he has cancer, but no conclusions yet.
My friend is still waiting for the biopsy results.

Oberon is her favorite among her large brood of cats (7 in all). He's
a Maine Coon, very affectionate, and well-loved by all the cats in the
household, some of whom are pretty scrappy with each other (he's the
peacemaker).

Any well-wishes for him would be appreciated!

Joyce

You got it, Joyce. Mega-purrs for Oberon to be okay.

Ginger-lyn

lrulan March 16th 04 10:32 PM

We will purr and pray for Oberon. Hope he feels better soon.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

m. L. Briggs March 16th 04 10:37 PM

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:20:50 GMT, wrote:

My friend's cat Oberon is very sick - he suddenly lost weight and got
listless and wouldn't eat. He's been in the animal hospital for a few
days, getting biopsies on various suspicious spots (on x-rays) and
internal sores. The vets think he has cancer, but no conclusions yet.
My friend is still waiting for the biopsy results.

Oberon is her favorite among her large brood of cats (7 in all). He's
a Maine Coon, very affectionate, and well-loved by all the cats in the
household, some of whom are pretty scrappy with each other (he's the
peacemaker).

Any well-wishes for him would be appreciated!

Joyce

Non-stop purrs for the Big Boy! MLB

Victor Martinez March 16th 04 11:29 PM

Lots of healing purrs on the way.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Steve Touchstone March 16th 04 11:34 PM

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:20:50 GMT, wrote:

My friend's cat Oberon is very sick - he suddenly lost weight and got
listless and wouldn't eat. He's been in the animal hospital for a few
days, getting biopsies on various suspicious spots (on x-rays) and
internal sores. The vets think he has cancer, but no conclusions yet.
My friend is still waiting for the biopsy results.

Oberon is her favorite among her large brood of cats (7 in all). He's
a Maine Coon, very affectionate, and well-loved by all the cats in the
household, some of whom are pretty scrappy with each other (he's the
peacemaker).

Any well-wishes for him would be appreciated!

Joyce

Purrs coming that the spots are NOT cancer, and that TED can find the
problem and has a quick and easy fix
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Jeanette March 17th 04 12:01 AM

wrote in message
My friend's cat Oberon is very sick - he suddenly lost weight and got
listless and wouldn't eat. He's been in the animal hospital for a few
days, getting biopsies on various suspicious spots (on x-rays) and
internal sores. The vets think he has cancer, but no conclusions yet.
My friend is still waiting for the biopsy results.

Oberon is her favorite among her large brood of cats (7 in all). He's
a Maine Coon, very affectionate, and well-loved by all the cats in the
household, some of whom are pretty scrappy with each other (he's the
peacemaker).

Any well-wishes for him would be appreciated!

Joyce

:( Poor cat, I hope things go OK for him. I love those big old peacemaking
cats.