CatBanter

-   -   It's a Mystery... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3677)

polonca12000 May 21st 04 10:07 PM

It's a Mystery...

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Robin to become his old self again.
Hugs for you, CATherine,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CATherine" wrote in message
...what happened to Robin and he ain't talkin!

snipHe is not himself. He seems to be tired. What happened to him
yesterday? He has no wounds. His fur was not ruffled or anything when
he first came home. Maybe he was chased a long, long way. I just don't
know. But he is not his usual cocky, playful, loving, big-eyed self.

--
CATherine

Cheryl May 22nd 04 12:29 AM

CATherine dumped this in
on 21 May 2004:

What happened to him
yesterday? He has no wounds. His fur was not ruffled or anything when
he first came home. Maybe he was chased a long, long way. I just don't
know. But he is not his usual cocky, playful, loving, big-eyed self.

I guess there is no way to know! :( Purrs that he is back to himself soon.
I wonder what the orange smell was? Poor Robin.

--
Cheryl

Marina May 22nd 04 03:30 AM

"CATherine" wrote
...what happened to Robin and he ain't talkin!

Poor Robin. Purrs that he comes around soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

polonca12000 May 23rd 04 12:08 PM

Wonderful! I'm so happy for you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CATherine" wrote in message
It is still a mystery but life is back to normal around here. Whatever
the scent was, it wore off. Tonight Robin and Amber were trying to eat
out of the same small bowl! Just sharing. :-)

--
CATherine