CatBanter

-   -   "Catnip" Videos (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80764)

rhino June 12th 07 07:25 AM

"Catnip" Videos

I have a question about cat videos.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen the videos made especially for cats. I've
seen them referred to as "catnip" videos. The one I saw - my mother has
one - shows birds chirping in a clearing, both from a distance and closeup.
Her cats come running from elsewhere in the house as soon as the video
starts. They stalk the birds and try to jump them, but keep hitting the
glass TV screen instead of catching the birds.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether these videos are available on
DVD? I've only ever seen them on VHS but it seems very likely that they are
in DVD format too.

Also, does anyone know if I can download them somewhere?

I have a friend in France who would like to show one of these videos to the
cats in her life but she's never heard of these videos before. If I could
point her to a website where she could play and/or download "cat videos", I
think she'd really appreciate that.

Can anyone help me with this?

--
Rhino

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] June 13th 07 01:10 AM

"Catnip" Videos

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 02:25:39 -0400, rhino's nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

I suspect that no one has posted them in the alt.binaries groups, at
least not as far as I can tell, but you might try a request in one of
those newsgroups...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs