CatBanter

-   -   Health and Behavior Top Ten (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26130)

CATacombs via CatKB.com April 9th 05 07:31 AM

Health and Behavior Top Ten

Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

-L. April 9th 05 07:36 AM

CATacombs via CatKB.com wrote:
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Top ten for when? Last month?

-L.

Mary April 9th 05 08:03 AM

"CATacombs via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

--

Yay! I win I win!

*bows*

You will all need to do your part to see that you contribute more
scintillating discussion about the health and behavior of cats, just so
that my head doesn't get too big.

A healthy newsgroup has LOTS of traffic. Generally only Webtv
users and other people with their heads up their asses object.

I will try my best to push it to 3,000 asap.

Thank you, Catacombs, er, Megan. You cutie you.

Mary April 9th 05 08:04 AM

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

CATacombs via CatKB.com wrote:
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Top ten for when? Last month?

-L.

Beautiful, isn't it? I think it may just be for this week. It's a great
thing
to get a group really going like this, lots of rousing discussion. I just
love rpch&b, and will do my best to keep those fabulous cat posts
coming!

*and the crowd went wild!*

No, no, really. It was nothing. *bows*

Joe Canuck April 9th 05 02:04 PM

CATacombs via CatKB.com wrote:
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Which makes it fairly obvious who has too much time on their hands. ;)

Debbie Trujillo April 9th 05 02:11 PM

I saw a similar posting a few months ago in the alt.support.cancer.prostate
newsgroup about who did the most postings there.

Debbie Trujillo April 9th 05 02:16 PM

Just found it interesting that I would find something similar in another
newsgroup totally unrelated. Not that I really care who posts the most.

On 4/9/05 6:12 AM, in article , "Joe Canuck"
wrote:

Debbie Trujillo wrote:

I saw a similar posting a few months ago in the alt.support.cancer.prostate
newsgroup about who did the most postings there.

...and?

On 4/9/05 6:04 AM, in article
, "Joe Canuck"

CatNipped April 9th 05 04:00 PM

"CATacombs via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Damn, I came in second! Well, like Avis, I'll just have to try harder!
Watch out Mary, I have your number now!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

MaryL April 9th 05 04:02 PM

"CATacombs via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Meghan Noecker 199 posts

490 posts

KellyH 498 posts

Phil P. 569 posts

Kaeli 638 posts

Cathy Friedmann 724 posts

MaryL 901 posts

Monique Y. Mudama 926 posts

CatNipped 1304 posts

Mary 2132 posts

Where did you get this information, and how far back does it go? I don't
think there is *any way* this data is correct. If it is, it looks like I'm
spending *way* too much time on the newgroups. ;o)

MaryL
Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")