CatBanter

-   -   Smokey has discovered the freezer (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113913)

Bill Stock[_2_] April 3rd 19 12:25 AM

Smokey has discovered the freezer

Smokey has always known that the fridge is the food box. A few months ago we bought a new upright freezer to replace the aging chest freezer in the basement, but it would not go down the basement stairs. So it ended up in the kitchen, but Smokey has never paid much attention.

Today I opened the freezer to quick chill some BEER and Smokey appeared out of the family room. She said, hey that looks like the other food box and starts checking out all of the shelves. I she she could smell the deep frozen food. Smokey continues to surprise us as she ages, considering she was such a scatterbrain as a kitten. Just busy enjoying life I guess.