CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which celebrities own cats? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21239)

Ablang March 16th 04 03:13 AM

Which celebrities own cats?

Which celebrities (that you are aware of) own cats?

I was reading a men's magazine and was shocked to discover that Snoop Dog
has 3 or 4 cats. He says "I like the way they self-maintain".

--
"Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise." -- Alice Walker

[email protected] March 16th 04 03:21 PM

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:40:24 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

Do they have to major or minor celebrities? Seeing as how Cat Galaxy made
news a couple of years I can say I am owned by two cats Isis and Jade. Also
a few newscasters here in the Phoenix also have cats including Ilona Carson,
Mike Chamberlin, and Gary Harper.

On a more bigger celebrity scale, Jay Leno, Tony Amendola, George W. Bush,
Billy Crystal, Christina Ricci, Bo Derek, Linda Evans, about to be a
Jail-bird Martha Stewart, Suzanne Somers, Victoria Principle, Andy Serkis,
Joan Van Ark, Vanna White,Patrick Stewart, Pamela Hensley, Warren Beatty,
Ronald Reagan, Ann Margret, Whitney Houston, Joe Namath, Sally Jessie
Raphael, Vivica A. Fox, Betty White, Aaron Neville, Yoko Ono, and Sean
Astin.

As for deceased the most notable were Sir Isaak Newtwon, Abraham Lincoln,
Ernest Hemingway, Calvin Coolidge, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, Edgar
Allen Poe, Edward Lear, H.G. Wells, Sir Walter Scott, and Nostradamus.

Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
pepsi

Cat Protector March 17th 04 02:45 AM

I think Friskies also puts one out.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Mich Somday March 17th 04 05:40 AM

wrote in message:

Purina puts out a calendar every year with celebrities and their pets.
One with dogs and one with cats. I get them free at work and will
look to see if there is a website you can order one. I have a feeling
the calendars are free for anyone because of the advertising.
pepsi

I get the Purina Cat Calendar every year. It can be found at :

www.purina.com

It is free and has celebs and their kitties.

Cheers!

Mich

Alan Sandoval March 20th 04 04:47 AM

David Letterman, Steve Martin, two of my favorites.

Alan Sandoval March 20th 04 04:47 AM

David Letterman, Steve Martin, two of my favorites.