CatBanter

-   -   A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113970)

Dan Mahoney[_2_] August 29th 19 03:50 PM

A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site

I am working on a new, better, more reliable of the Sekrit Santa web site. It isn't quite ready for testing, but only a week or so away. Once I have it up and ready, I'd really like for a few people to log in and sign up, just like you would if the site was live. That will allow me to work any bugs out before we start the real signups.

I'll announce again when it is ready for testing. When it is ready it will be at http://beta.sekritsanta.org.

Thank you!

Ann August 29th 19 05:45 PM

On 8/29/2019 10:50 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I am working on a new, better, more reliable of the Sekrit Santa web site. It isn't quite ready for testing, but only a week or so away. Once I have it up and ready, I'd really like for a few people to log in and sign up, just like you would if the site was live. That will allow me to work any bugs out before we start the real signups.

I'll announce again when it is ready for testing. When it is ready it will be at http://beta.sekritsanta.org.

Thank you!

Can you ask for the kitties age when they sign up for sekrit santa?

Lucy lu

Dan Mahoney[_2_] August 29th 19 06:57 PM

A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site

That's a very good idea!

Pit2nya[_3_] September 3rd 19 12:15 AM

On Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 7:50:57 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I am working on a new, better, more reliable of the Sekrit Santa web site.. It isn't quite ready for testing, but only a week or so away. Once I have it up and ready, I'd really like for a few people to log in and sign up, just like you would if the site was live. That will allow me to work any bugs out before we start the real signups.

I'll announce again when it is ready for testing. When it is ready it will be at http://beta.sekritsanta.org.

Thank you!

Lookin Furward!
P2nya