CatBanter

-   -   More newcomers arrive (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113994)

Community Cats[_6_] October 4th 19 02:13 PM

More newcomers arrive

[The teleporter sparkles and hums, as a handsome buff-colored cat steps
out. He looks back into the 'porter and waves a paw at it.]

Come on out! It's safe here. An there's food. An nice kitties. An
goggies who like litties. Honest, it's safe!

[A white head pokes out of the 'porter, followed by the rest of white
cat with a black tail.]

Are you sure, Fred? It looks kind of diffurent, an diffurent is scary.

Fred: I'm sure, Lucky! Look, there's the red cat I told you about,
Sammy! Hey Sammy, I'z got someone fur you to meet.

[Sammy wanders over, purring.]

Fred: Sammy, this is Lucky. He's a newcomer to our area in Kansas City.
He just found out neighborhood and has been eating at the garage feeding
station.

Sammy: Hi there, Lucky! Welcome! You must have been going to the feeding
station either really early or really late, as I hafn't seen you from my
front window viewing station.

Lucky: H-h-hi, Mister Sammy. I'z pleased to meet you.I'm sure glad
you're not mad about me eating fudz at your howse. I'z kinda afraid of
every offur cat I've seen in da area, so I'z been going in da middle of
da night. Is what Fred true, dat there are a lot of kitties here who
welcome strangers? and goggies who are nice to kitties? I sure would
like that.

Sammy: Come wif me, Lucky. I'll introduce you around. Fred, why don't
you follow along too? I'z nit sure you've met all of deze furrsons either.

[Sammy leads Lucky and Fred towards the nearest camp fire. A big old
reddish dog wags as she sees them approach.]

Sam: Lucky, this is Starr da Dogg. She live in da same house as me, an
you'f prolly seen her running around da back yard barking. But her likes
kitties. And sqwerls. An birdies. Starr, dis is Lucky. He's new to da
neighborhood.

[Starr gives Lucky a lick on the head.]

Sammy: An dat really big goggie is Prince. I know he's scary big, but
he's real gentle and really nice to kitties.

[Prince walks over, wagging. He drops a little bag full of Temptations
at Lucky's feet then walks away again. Lucky tears open the bag and
waves Fred over, then the two of them quickyl devour them. After they're
gone he looks guiltily at Sammy.]

Lucky: I'z sorry, Sammy, I should have invited you to join us.

Sammy chuckles: Not to worry, we'z got all da Temptations you can eat
over at the buffet table. The tables are right over dere, just the offur
side of the Boutique tents. ]

[Sammy leads them over to the tents.]

Sammy: Miz Rebecca, I'd like to innerduce you to a couple of kitties new
to da Community. This big buff guy is Fred, and this kitty with the
white body an black tail is Lucky. Drey bof live in da same neighborhood
as my clowder an eat from da kitty feeding station dat mine hoomins keep
in da garage.

[Rebecca waves and shows the new kitties around the Boutique,
recommending a lovely colored collar for each of them as well as
coordinating tail bows. She recommends a white bow time for Lucky as
well. Sammy paws over his Catmunnity Bank charge card to pay, then leads
the new kitties on.]

Sammy: Ok, kitties, here we are, the buffet tables. As you can see we'z
gots Temptations, Fancy Feets, roast beast, roast turkey, grilled
fishies, BBQ ear of sooven, an lots of offur stuff. Help yourselves -
we's got lots an lots of food fur efurryone.

[Fred and Lucky stand, just staring. Lucky tears up a bit at the
abundance of food that's available without having to fight for it. They
both head to the table and grab a plate, and each soon has his plate
heaped with goodies. Sammy leads them to a comfortable kitty-sized
picnic table and leaves them to eat.]

Ann October 4th 19 02:29 PM

More newcomers arrive

On 10/4/2019 9:13 AM, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

Lucy Lu gets a plate and heads along the buffet table picking out a few
goodies. She passes a table with two cats she hasn't seen before. " Hi,
I'm Lucy." Fred extends his paw. "Hi Lucy. I'm Fred and this is Lucky.
We know Sammy from seeing him at his house. We are two of the cats his
paw feeds."

Lucy: " So nice to meet you."

Lucky the Adventure Cat October 4th 19 03:20 PM

More newcomers arrive

Lucy Lu gets a plate and heads along the buffet table picking out a few
goodies. She passes a table with two cats she hasn't seen before. " Hi,
I'm Lucy." Fred extends his paw. "Hi Lucy. I'm Fred and this is Lucky.
We know Sammy from seeing him at his house. We are two of the cats his
paw feeds."

Lucy: " So nice to meet you."

Fangu, Lucy Lu! It's good to meet you too. I'z not real accustomed to
meeting new kitties who are nice, so dis a furry pleasant esperience. I
like it here!

Lucky

Ann October 4th 19 03:43 PM

More newcomers arrive

On 10/4/2019 10:20 AM, Lucky the Adventure Cat wrote:
Lucy Lu gets a plate and heads along the buffet table picking out a
few goodies. She passes a table with two cats she hasn't seen before.
" Hi, I'm Lucy." Fred extends his paw. "Hi Lucy. I'm Fred and this is
Lucky. We know Sammy from seeing him at his house. We are two of the
cats his paw feeds."

Lucy: " So nice to meet you."

Fangu, Lucy Lu! It's good to meet you too. I'z not real accustomed to
meeting new kitties who are nice, so dis a furry pleasant esperience. I
like it here!

Lucky

Lucy: We are a very friendly group of kitties, doggies and other
animals. When you are done eating or if you want to bring your plate
there is a nice campfire going. I see someone has already put out
blankets and cushions near the fire."

Lucky the Adventure Cat October 4th 19 04:47 PM

More newcomers arrive

Fangu, Lucy Lu! It's good to meet you too. I'z not real accustomed to
meeting new kitties who are nice, so dis a furry pleasant esperience.
I like it here!

Lucky

Lucy: We are a very friendly group of kitties, doggies and other
animals. When you are done eating or if you want to bring your plate
there is a nice campfire going. I see someone has already put out
blankets and cushions near the fire."

Dat sounds furry nice. It has been purrty chilly lately, so eating near
da campfire sounds really nice. Fangu for suggesting that.

Lucky

cshenk October 9th 19 02:39 AM

More newcomers arrive

Community Cats wrote:

[...]

Daisy-chan comes over to the table with Fred and Lucky. 'I remember
the great dark. It was a hungry time. It ends though. Be at ease
here and eat all you want'. She selects 2 sardines and a piece of
ducky and settles in for meal while asking them about themselves?

Prince wanders in chatting with Starr and of course they have plates.
His is loaded with 2 cooked duck breasts, a cooked 1/2 salmon, a cup of
very fine crunchy kibble, some blue berries and some banana, and 2
endive leaves folks might think look like garnish until he scarfs them
up too. Daisy-chan had told him that Cash and Iowna used it to stay
'regular' and in moderation, it tasted a lot better than grass. When
he stays with Daisy-chan, they grow it and he agrees, it is better than
grass.

Rocky scampers up (well as he can at his age anyway) with Pepe and Gigi
and a tray. The tray has a lot of fruits and nuts plus greenery and
some grubs in a bowl. There is a dessert bowl with a single small
chicken egg cracked into it, just right for the 3 of them.