CatBanter

-   -   Photo contest (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74408)

Bridget September 9th 06 10:40 AM

Photo contest

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project. The picture needs to be of a cat or cats and they
need to be exhibiting CATTITUDE. The project is for one of my classes
where we have to do a design for a non-profit agency in town. I've
chosen our local no-kill shelter that works mainly with cats. If they
like, they may use it for an ad campaign, or they may try to do a local
photo contest and get a local cat with CATTITUDE.

So, be aware that if you submit, the picture you submit may be used in a
no-kill shelter ad campaign. But not without your knowledge and not
without your signed consent to use the photo.

For the moment, first things first. I need to get my project done.

email your hi-res photos to

Deadline is Sept 18. That will give me time to get it and work on the
design before it is due. When I get the design done, I will put it
someplace so everyone can see it.

Thanks,
Bridget

Pat September 9th 06 06:37 PM

Photo contest

"Bridget" wrote

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project.

How are you defining "hi res"? Minimum specs please....

Bridget September 9th 06 10:25 PM

Photo contest

Pat wrote:
"Bridget" wrote

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project.

How are you defining "hi res"? Minimum specs please....

Hi res is the maximum resolution you can make the picture by scanning it
or when you take it. Preferably something higher than 800x600 pixels.
If you are scanning a 4x6 photo, scan it at 200% or 600 pixels per inch.

Thanks for asking.

Bridget