CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Siamese in shelter needs help (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21892)

Dee September 11th 03 06:22 PM

Siamese in shelter needs help

Hello,

We have a sick purebred Siamese cat in our shelter who will be euthanized
tomorrow unless someone steps forward to save him.
He has a severe URI and is currently at the Vet. He needs to be adopted
and removed from the shelter, where he got his illness, so he can get well.

email me if interested.
Dee

LauraK September 11th 03 07:40 PM

Contact Siamese Rescue. They'll help. They're in Locust Dale, Va.
From their website:
If you know of a Siamese in a shelter that needs help, contact:

(757) 486-6011
http://www.siameserescue.org

http://www.madmousergraphics.com
web design, print design, photography

MaryL September 11th 03 10:33 PM

"LauraK" wrote in message
Contact Siamese Rescue. They'll help. They're in Locust Dale, Va.
From their website:
If you know of a Siamese in a shelter that needs help, contact:

(757) 486-6011
http://www.siameserescue.org

http://www.madmousergraphics.com
web design, print design, photography

That's a good suggestion. Our shelter routinely contacts them when a
Siamese is dropped off.

MaryL