CatBanter

-   -   Fez and Rufous at TED's tomorrow (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320)

Victor M. Martinez September 5th 03 03:35 PM

Fez and Rufous at TED's tomorrow

Fez and Rufous have their second scheduled visit to TED tomorrow for some
shots. They didn't mind it that much last time, so I'm sure they'll be
fine. However, calming purrs are always appreciated. :)

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Marina September 5th 03 06:03 PM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote
Fez and Rufous have their second scheduled visit to TED tomorrow for some
shots. They didn't mind it that much last time, so I'm sure they'll be
fine. However, calming purrs are always appreciated. :)

Calming purrs coming over for worried PawPaw. ;o) And some for the little
hoolikittens, too.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

polonca12000 September 5th 03 10:58 PM

Purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Fez and Rufous have their second scheduled visit to TED tomorrow for some
shots. snip

Brenda Watkins September 5th 03 11:52 PM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Fez and Rufous have their second scheduled visit to TED tomorrow for some
shots. They didn't mind it that much last time, so I'm sure they'll be
fine. However, calming purrs are always appreciated. :)

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

calming purrs are on their way.
Brenda

Tanada September 6th 03 01:54 AM

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

Fez and Rufous have their second scheduled visit to TED tomorrow for some
shots. They didn't mind it that much last time, so I'm sure they'll be
fine. However, calming purrs are always appreciated. :)

Purrs and good thoughts for Fez and Rufous on their trip to TED for
their shots.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine