CatBanter

-   -   Korean Bred Cats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17803)

James Marz June 1st 04 01:21 AM

Korean Bred Cats

Beautiful yes?

http://www.koreananimals.org/images/cat_p3.jpg

Sherry June 1st 04 01:27 AM

Just a note of warning, don't bother clicking on the link, it's just a very
disturbing picture.

Sherry

Karen Chuplis June 1st 04 01:57 AM

in article , Sherry at
itty wrote on 5/31/04 7:27 PM:

Just a note of warning, don't bother clicking on the link, it's just a very
disturbing picture.

Sherry

Everyone do everyone a favor and killfile this guy.

MacCandace June 1st 04 02:18 AM

Just a note of warning, don't bother clicking on the link, it's just a very
disturbing picture.

Sherry

It looks like the org whose site it is on is a good organization, though. I
don't get this guy, though.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Sherry June 1st 04 02:41 AM

in article , Sherry at
wrote on 5/31/04 7:27 PM:

Just a note of warning, don't bother clicking on the link, it's just a very
disturbing picture.

Sherry

Everyone do everyone a favor and killfile this guy.

I agree. I haven't killfiled anybody since Puppy Wizard or whatever his name
was. But posting that link, then lying about what it actually was, is good
enough reason to killfile anybody. Permanently.

Sherry

Mary June 1st 04 02:43 AM

"MacCandace" wrote in message
Just a note of warning, don't bother clicking on the link, it's just a

very
disturbing picture.

Sherry

It looks like the org whose site it is on is a good organization, though.

don't get this guy, though.

What's to get? he gets his jollies trying to upset cat lovers with pictures
and stories of tortured etc. cats. And occasionally tosses in an innocuous
post as some sort of
"brilliant" ruse to make some doubt his motives. Not very complicated. I
enjoy deleting his posts unread. On sight. It's relaxing, like popping
bubble wrap. :)

---