CatBanter

-   -   Anofther purr request (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107277)

Gramby January 12th 12 01:35 PM

Anofther purr request

Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. He hazta
go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. While u iz purrink for
Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? Piglett who wants her
friend to be ok.

Amelia T Cat January 12th 12 01:50 PM

Anofther purr request

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:35:25 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. He
hazta go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. While u iz purrink
for Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? Piglett who
wants her friend to be ok.

Absolutely. There are more than enough purrs to go around.

Amelia

John Ross Mc Master January 12th 12 02:37 PM

Anofther purr request

wrote:

Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. He hazta
go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. While u iz purrink for
Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? Piglett who wants her
friend to be ok.

Purrs all da tyme!
Cinder

Will in New Haven January 12th 12 03:55 PM

Anofther purr request

On Jan 12, 8:35*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. *He hazta
go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. *While u iz purrink for
Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? *Piglett who wants her
friend to be ok.

Wee iz purring.

--
Missy, WooToo an Wascal

Booker January 12th 12 04:36 PM

Anofther purr request

Free kittiez add more purrz fur Grambyz freend.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

rafflescat[_2_] January 12th 12 11:29 PM

Anofther purr request

On Jan 12, 1:35*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. *He hazta
go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. *While u iz purrink for
Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? *Piglett who wants her
friend to be ok.

We has menny,menny purrz an a wot ar goin yure fwends way.
Gordon Kittiez

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] January 13th 12 01:53 AM

Anofther purr request

Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. He
hazta go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. While u iz purrink
for Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? Piglett who
wants her friend to be ok.

Weh Cats wyl pur r Laowd fur Gramby's frend tew beh umkay n owr meomie wyl
sai sum purrayers tew.
Weh gotz LOTZA purrz tew fur inny hoomin ur cat r dog dat neadz dem
Meowmie 'neber' runz outa purayers eithur.

Luffs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Gandalf[_4_] January 13th 12 04:00 AM

Anofther purr request

wrote:

Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. He hazta
go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. While u iz purrink for
Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? Piglett who wants her
friend to be ok.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Heart attacks are very scary. But, some
times people who have symptoms, don't really have a heart attack, or
have a very mild one that does little or no damage.

Purrs on the way for this to be nothing....or a very, very little
something.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee January 13th 12 05:15 AM

Anofther purr request

"Gramby" wrote in message
Our Gramby haza a spezial fren whooze hart tried to attak himself. He
hazta go furr all dem testz dat skarez da hoomanz. While u iz purrink
for Loreli's granmeowmie, kud add a kouple furr our fen? Piglett who
wants her friend to be ok.

Purrz fur diz hart-tack tu be an ez wun, an furr uh gudgud
rekooperashun!
Min PawPaw had twu in wun week, bowt twu yeerz uhgo, an iz getting along
juzt fyne neow...wishin Gramby'z fremn da sayme!
--
Pitô.ônya