CatBanter

-   -   Meowmie could use some job purrs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107338)

Amelia T Cat January 25th 12 02:27 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

Meowmie is going to a job fair in Chicatgo today. She has been
corresponding via email with some of the companies who will be there, so
we have great hopes that she might find a good job. She lost her last
significant outside-the-home job three years ago and hasn't found
anything else since.

Amelia

Cheryl[_5_] January 25th 12 04:32 PM

On 2012-01-25 10:57 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Meowmie is going to a job fair in Chicatgo today. She has been
corresponding via email with some of the companies who will be there, so
we have great hopes that she might find a good job. She lost her last
significant outside-the-home job three years ago and hasn't found
anything else since.

Amelia

Meny purrz she gits a nize wun.Sum yeers ago, ower Meomie wuz inna
sityouayshun lyke that an it wuznt furry nise. Altho frum thu cats poynt
uf vyew itz grate havin them around alla tyme, they gits edjy an sez
skary fings lyke 'we hopez we kin keep da ruf ovur da hed an by catfuds'

--
Sam

Booker January 25th 12 04:44 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

Purrzpurrzpurrz fur all to go well.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Amelia T Cat January 25th 12 05:10 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

Meny purrz she gits a nize wun.Sum yeers ago, ower Meomie wuz inna
sityouayshun lyke that an it wuznt furry nise. Altho frum thu cats poynt
uf vyew itz grate havin them around alla tyme, they gits edjy an sez
skary fings lyke 'we hopez we kin keep da ruf ovur da hed an by catfuds'

It has been nice having Meowmie around to keep us company during the day,
but we'd rather not have to listen to Paw complaining about how we can't
afford to keep living in the place we are. None of us wants to move again!

Amelia

Storrmmee January 25th 12 05:11 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

we thinkz owrz pozt fur purrin fur urmom didn't go thru, so we willz sayz
agin dat we iz purrin, OEJ

meOwy January 25th 12 05:57 PM

On Jan 25, 9:10*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Meny purrz she gits a nize wun.Sum yeers ago, ower Meomie wuz inna
sityouayshun lyke that an it wuznt furry nise. Altho frum thu cats poynt
uf vyew itz grate havin them around alla tyme, they gits edjy an sez
skary fings lyke 'we hopez we kin keep da ruf ovur da hed an by catfuds'

It has been nice having Meowmie around to keep us company during the day,
but we'd rather not have to listen to Paw complaining about how we can't
afford to keep living in the place we are. None of us wants to move again!

Amelia

Dat wud be disturfurbing, Amelia, so i wil be purring, effen dough
nobuddy heers it.
Yu hafta tuch mine froat or dereabouts.
Cuz i am willy akshully purring.
Tuch mine froat, Meowmie, an furify tu dem i is purring fur demsefls,
OK?
Meowmie: Yes, Meowy is purring very nicely. C.
Fangyu.
Da Purring MeOwy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee January 25th 12 06:32 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Meowmie is going to a job fair in Chicatgo today. She has been
corresponding via email with some of the companies who will be there,
so
we have great hopes that she might find a good job. She lost her last
significant outside-the-home job three years ago and hasn't found
anything else since.

Amelia

She dezerfz tu get wun, hur did da 'spade woik'
--
Pitô.ônya

Amelia T Cat January 25th 12 07:56 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

Dat wud be disturfurbing, Amelia, so i wil be purring, effen dough
nobuddy heers it.
Yu hafta tuch mine froat or dereabouts. Cuz i am willy akshully purring.
Tuch mine froat, Meowmie, an furify tu dem i is purring fur demsefls,
OK?
Meowmie: Yes, Meowy is purring very nicely. C. Fangyu.
Da Purring MeOwy

I purr kind of softly too. And my brofur Sammy has the softest purr I've
ever heard. Paw can barely hear it, even if Sammy is right up against his
ear.

Maybe we need a SoftPurr Club?

Amelia

Gramby January 25th 12 08:00 PM

Meowmie could use some job purrs

Maybee we needz a blu toof fingie so da hoomanz kan hear urselbez purring.
O T who has no trouble with a loud purr.