CatBanter

-   -   How Do You Spend Your Day vs. Everyone Else? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96616)

nikky jones August 3rd 09 01:06 PM

How Do You Spend Your Day vs. Everyone Else?

A very cool interactive chart showing how people in different
demographics spend their time over the course of a day. This is
addictive - my colleagues and I have been discussing it since the
morning.
Find more he http://strategistnews.com/story.php?...-everyone-else

zob August 4th 09 07:03 AM

How Do You Spend Your Day vs. Everyone Else?

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:06:28 -0700 (PDT), nikky jones
wrote:

A very cool interactive chart showing how people in different
demographics spend their time over the course of a day. This is
addictive - my colleagues and I have been discussing it since the
morning.
Find more he http://SPAMSPAMSPAM

Yeah, right. A spam trap. You have to give your e-mail address in
order to be able read this "addictive" article (in this post that has
nothing to do with cats by the way and is not marked as OT).
---
Zob