CatBanter

-   -   POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98191)

Adam[_3_] November 14th 09 12:03 AM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

Wantid: Noo Sec'y of Elder Kitties. Must b team player & willin 2 work
hard. Also must be at least age 12, prefbly 15+. Apply in dis thred.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] November 14th 09 05:40 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:03:56 -0500, Adam's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wantid: Noo Sec'y of Elder Kitties. Must b team player & willin 2 work
hard. Also must be at least age 12, prefbly 15+. Apply in dis thred.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Tiger, mine luff,

Yoo is a DOC, why son't yoo apply fur dis
posishun?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/14/2009 12:40:06 PM

Stormmmee November 15th 09 01:15 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

i cn ifin you wantz minesef ta dowit... ted sayz iz iz now arownd 16
Tigermmmm

hrey ll kan i apli? tiger
--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:03:56 -0500, Adam's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wantid: Noo Sec'y of Elder Kitties. Must b team player & willin 2 work
hard. Also must be at least age 12, prefbly 15+. Apply in dis thred.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Tiger, mine luff,

Yoo is a DOC, why son't yoo apply fur dis
posishun?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/14/2009 12:40:06 PM

Adam[_3_] November 15th 09 02:10 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

i cn ifin you wantz minesef ta dowit... ted sayz iz iz now arownd 16
Tigermmmm

hrey ll kan i apli? tiger

If u want it, u got it. Shud I 'fishully 'point you?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Stormmee November 15th 09 04:06 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

purbli butted ifin ani kittee elze wantsa dowit i wunt be upsetted, i
beleefz we kan all share, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] November 15th 09 08:27 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:06:08 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

purbli butted ifin ani kittee elze wantsa dowit i wunt be upsetted, i
beleefz we kan all share, Tiger

I duzzent see anykittie datz innerested - go for
it big boy!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/15/2009 3:26:39 PM

Debby Hanoka[_2_] November 16th 09 09:54 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

i cn ifin you wantz minesef ta dowit... ted sayz iz iz now arownd 16
Tigermmmm

hrey ll kan i apli? *tiger

If u want it, u got it. Shud I 'fishully 'point you?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Madame Grand Poo-Bah, shouldn't I do a background check first?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Adam[_3_] November 17th 09 06:19 PM

POSISHUN AVAYLABLE: Sec'y of Elder Kitties

hrey ll kan i apli? tiger

If u want it, u got it. Shud I 'fishully 'point you?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Madame Grand Poo-Bah, shouldn't I do a background check first?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Pliz ASAP.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee November 18th 09 06:51 AM

"Adam" wrote in message
hrey ll kan i apli? tiger

If u want it, u got it. Shud I 'fishully 'point you?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Madame Grand Poo-Bah, shouldn't I do a background check first?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Pliz ASAP.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

And purrleeze be aware dat it iz nottid Sundance's fawlt dat he iz in
jayle! Sew dun't howld hiz rekurd uhgenzt him, Ho Kay?

--
Pitô.ônya

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee November 18th 09 06:55 AM

wrote in message

"Adam" wrote in message
hrey ll kan i apli? tiger

If u want it, u got it. Shud I 'fishully 'point you?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Madame Grand Poo-Bah, shouldn't I do a background check first?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Pliz ASAP.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

And purrleeze be aware dat it iz nottid Sundance's fawlt dat he iz in
jayle! Sew dun't howld hiz rekurd uhgenzt him, Ho Kay?

--
Pitô.ônya

Soweee....Dumm sekkerterree thot dat yu wuz meowin bowt Sundance'z
rezint apoyntmint.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"