CatBanter

-   -   Party time! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10822)

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten December 24th 03 11:45 PM

Party time!

All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the area,
fluffy black tail waving

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney December 24th 03 11:55 PM

Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote:
All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the area,
fluffy black tail waving

That looks like a good idea.

TV kitty, would you care to join me for a little dancing?

Cleopatra

Sylvia M. December 25th 03 03:52 AM

"Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten" wrote in message
All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik playing on
the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the area,
fluffy black tail waving

Yas...rock moosik, mine speshultee...
Dyna takes two hard rocks out of her rock bag and starts klicking
them together

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten December 25th 03 06:19 AM

Yas...rock moosik, mine speshultee...
Dyna takes two hard rocks out of her rock bag and starts klicking
them together

Oh, Dyna kitty, dat is such a wunnderful rythm... makes me want to dance
too.

little orange kitten starts dancing wildly, squeaking with each bounce.
He's also singing softly to himself as he dances..
Kissamouse.... kissamouse.... kissamouse....

So, would any girlkitties like to dance wif mineownself? I luvs to dance!

Sammy Kitten

Amelia T Cat December 25th 03 06:29 AM

Oh, those snacks look SO GOOD! Salmon, and trout, and shrimpies, and
roasted mothies, and butterflies kebobs... I wonder if we have any fried
lizards?

And that tree - my, that is a well decorated tree.

Of course, that dancing looks like fun too...

Amelia T Cat

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten December 27th 03 07:46 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
I would enjoy a dance, OEJ, who likes kittens...

Well gud! Let's do dat! I luvz to dance! We'z can do a three-kitty
dance, wif you and me and Miss Violet! Dat's lots of fun - I used to do
dat wif two of my three sisfurs.

Sammy Kitten
very happy to be dancing!