CatBanter

-   -   To mine Sweet KittyS (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23079)

Boogie's Mom January 1st 05 03:41 AM

To mine Sweet KittyS

Happy Mew Yeer dearest! I'ze scapin frum Meowmie cuz shes really hissed off
(I stoled sum of herzown sheeps milk blue cheese dat I fot wuz fur me,
ennyway), so I stoled da kaviar anna alla da fixins and I fot youd like to
share it anna a bottle of nip champaigne wif me anna watch dat big twinkly
ball drop.

Boogie da in trubble HarpurrCat makin haste towards da telepurrter.

--
To reply remove no-spam

PixieDust413 January 7th 05 08:12 PM

Oh, mine darling Boogie, I'ze so sorry I'ze a week late! Meowmie Debby
has been furry lazy about letting me meow to newsgroups and answer
meow-mail. She's just been downloading each night and not reading.

Fangu for the food. It smells wunnerful. Want to go outside and sit
on the back porch? Auntie Becky, Meowmie Debby's littermate, might
come out to meow with usses.

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training

Boogie's Mom January 7th 05 11:17 PM

Dats OK, mineluf, I unnerstans about secretarys. I'm definitely up fur
sittin owtside inna sun, da weafur's terrible in Bawlamore today, cowld anna
rainymonsters. Does Anti Becky give skritches anna bellyrubs??

(nuzzle lean)
Boogie

ups.com...

PixieDust413 January 11th 05 07:48 PM

Boogie, Mine Luff!

[PURRPURR, Nuzzlenuzzle]

Oh, most certainly! Auntie Becky gives belly rubs, skritches, and
TREATS! We could sit out on the patio with herownselves when she goes
out to smoke a cigarette.

We have the most sunlight in the morning, so why don't you teleport
over then?
Luff,
Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training