CatBanter

-   -   Sootie and fireworks (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113632)

Judith Latham November 7th 17 12:18 PM

Sootie and fireworks

Sootie has never been worried by fireworks and has always had the attitude
of "I've seen it before and I wasn't impressed then either." However, on
Friday evening she was definitely spooked as she was on Saturday. Clingy
and tense. I don't know what it was about the fireworks this year if they
were closer or noisier. My friend's cat was the same so maybe, they've
made some different sounding ones and the cats can tell the difference.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

jmcquown[_2_] November 7th 17 03:13 PM

Sootie and fireworks

On 11/7/2017 6:18 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
Sootie has never been worried by fireworks and has always had the attitude
of "I've seen it before and I wasn't impressed then either." However, on
Friday evening she was definitely spooked as she was on Saturday. Clingy
and tense. I don't know what it was about the fireworks this year if they
were closer or noisier. My friend's cat was the same so maybe, they've
made some different sounding ones and the cats can tell the difference.

Judith

Awwww! I'm sorry to hear they spooked Sootie. It's interesting how the
slightest change can cause a different reaction.

Jill