CatBanter (
-   Cat Information (
-   -   Do Smart Cats Really Use StopTrax?? (

vtbound1 December 25th 09 03:30 PM

Do Smart Cats Really Use StopTrax??

I have been looking for anything that really stop the
kitty litter from getting all over the house

In looking around online, I have found StopTrax at
They have been on QVC and have some good videos

My research shows that StopTrax is not a mat that does not
work, but it a litter containment system.

I am happy to pay the price, but wanted to find out
if anyone out there has used stoptrax and can give me
a first hand review

Alfred June 21st 11 07:13 AM

I have not used this but i have read many things on this now a days and it is the perfect innovation in public opinion.I am deciding to have a check of this item for my pet cat.
electric dog fence