Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ayeshalan
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Ayeshalan
Happi Purrday Oktofurr Kitties

Meow Ms Shahna,

My Purrday is Oktofurr 20. Fangu!

Mina
Forum: Cat community September 9th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Ayeshalan
Hurky Kitty Club survey -- Members only

"Adam" wrote in message
Most xciting placez u hurked?

Louise, HKC Prez

Into da saddelite dish bocks. I...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 06, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Posted By Ayeshalan
Time to Vote!! (was: debate for chief justicat)

Stormmee wrote:
*trudi moves ofur so her new furnd kan take ofur purt of the watchin dutiez,
Trudi
Ayeshalan wrote in message
Forum: Cat community August 18th 06, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Posted By Ayeshalan
Time to Vote!! (was: debate for chief justicat)

Anti Sandy wrote:
OK, unless there is a lot of objection, I will serve as vote-counter again.
You can post your votes online or email them to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo
dot com. I will...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Ayeshalan
Sheriff of Catmerica -- Recount Results

Adam wrote:
GoogleGroups info about the Community says there have been 50 recent
authors. Anti Sandy got 42 votes.
[gently shredded]

40+12=52. How 42 votes???

Ooops. Stupid secretary...
Forum: Cat community August 14th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Ayeshalan
Sheriff of Catmerica -- Recount Results

Adam wrote:

If 1 missing vote, how know not 30 missing votes?

"Lovable Louise"

GoogleGroups info about the Community says there have been 50 recent
authors. Anti Sandy got 42 votes. Even...
Forum: Cat community August 13th 06, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Ayeshalan
Sheriff of Catmerica -- Recount Results

Adam wrote:
I must apologize to the Community. The difference in votes was because I
neglected to count one of the votes. I missed counting it because it was
not posted in the regular...
Forum: Cat community August 11th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Ayeshalan
Sheriff of Catmerica -- Recount Results

Mrrow, fellow catizens!

We have received the voting records from Anti Sandy and reviewed them
carefully. The results of the recount are as follows:

Rosco: 40 votes
Louise: 12 votes

We saw no...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 06, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ayeshalan
Election results in the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

Anti Sandy wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message
Elekshun fraud! REKOWNT!!!

"Lovable Louise"

If you...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ayeshalan
Allegra, "Great Girtha"

Meow Ms Allegra and Raphael!

I remember the Kitty Soomo! I can't rememfur if I won any matches, but
mineownself and Lilith (aka Lilith Fur) from our howse participated.
Lilith fought under the name...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Ayeshalan
Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1981 - July 5, 2006

wrote in message
Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
Forum: Cat community July 6th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Ayeshalan
it wuz horrible,

AH, OEJ, I do feel your pain. Lazt Febooary da same fing happened to
me! I nyoo somefing was up cos da howscall TED came 'n' sed one of my
front fangs was broke and I needed to go to office TED to...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12