Showing results 1 to 25 of 183
Search took 1.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=
Forum: Cat community May 23rd 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 54
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Liddle Purrz fur Unca Graeme

Owr daddee, Unca Graeme is goin in fur a nee reeplaysmint operashun
tumorro. Weez wud appreeshiayt it furry mutch if yu cud spayr a few
purrz fur him. Fangu.

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blanket Purrs and Prayers

I'm taking some time off to deal with some issues that I don't want to talk
about here, but please know, I will be lighting some candles, praying and
sending love hugs purrs and bright blessings to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blanket purrs and purrs request

Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been out of town on business, so I've been unable to read much of
the group all week. Purrs to all in need, specially Pat and Abelard, I
heard they needed extra...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
A Funny Mad Kitty Video

"MaryL" "Kyla =^. .^="
Hi
I found this on My Space and it made me LOL
Hug
Kyla
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34468596

Good find. Holly and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blanket purrs

"Joy" ...
"Kyla =^. .^="
"Joy" ...
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in
Alaska. I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she
doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blanket purrs

Um, what's a Bucket List? Never heard that phrase before.
Kyla
"Granby"
That is one place on my "Bucket List" I want to hear the ice breaking off
the glaciers.
"kilikini"
Joy wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blanket purrs

"Joy"
"Kyla =^. .^="

"Joy" ...
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in
Alaska. I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she
doesn't do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Nanki-Poo's check-up

"Joy"
Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said everything looks and feels good. He
wants to see him again in one to three months...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
2 Clicks to help a no-kill shelter raise money

"bobthecatlover" ...
Hi Fellow Cat Lovers,

Here is a super easy way help out the no-kill animal shelter MaxFund
in Denver, CO. Please go here http://www.dsul.org/NoKillShelter.aspx
and vote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Update on Ginger-Lynn

"GaDragonfly"
I called Ginger-lynn earlier this evening to leave a message that I
was thinking of her and believe it or not she returned my call a few
minutes ago. Unfortunately I wasn't near...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Blanket purrs

"Joy" ...
Early (too early!) tomorrow morning I'm leaving for 2 1/2 weeks in Alaska.
I have a PC. I'll have access to my sister's Mac, and she doesn't do
newsgroups. I may or may not find a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Purr request for Hobbes

Mosey is sending his loudest purrs for Hobbes.
He had to have 3 fangs removed, if you remember, and he came thru just fine.
Have fun on your trip.
Hug
Kyla

"GaDragonfly"
While I'm here, may I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
ARGH! (OT)

"Lesley via CatKB.com" ...
Cheryl P. wrote:

Your landlord may have been working with the hope that no one would
notice.

My landlord is a housing association with 100's of properties if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Retirement reception

"MaryL" ...
As a few of you know (but most don't), I am planning to retire in August.
Our department held a retirement reception for me last week, and it was
*wonderful*- far more...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
A Funny Mad Kitty Video

"Marina"
Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
Hi
I found this on My Space and it made me LOL
Hug
Kyla
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34468596

LOL. This is mine!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Let's set up an RPCA vet fund (was: Abelard Update)

Thank you sweetie, I really appreciate your saying that...
Hug
Kyla
"Stormmee"
no need to feel bad, you do your best and you send purrs and prayers and
those are just as important, Lee
Kyla =^....
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
that bitch!!!

I'm glad your nerves are mostly recovered, Lee, and I'm so glad she's back.
Hug
Kyla
"Stormmee"
yes you did, and my nerves are now mostly recovered, Lee
Adrian ...
I'm glad I was right, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
A Thought for Today

With every breath I take today,
I vow to be awake;

And every step I take,
I vow to take with a grateful heart--

So I may see with eyes of love
into the hearts of all I meet,

To ease their burden...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Let's set up an RPCA vet fund (was: Abelard Update)

"Daniel Mahoney"
Would folks be interested in creating such a fund again? I have tried
to contact Victor, but he's not responding. Maybe he's out of town.

I'm in. I'd offer the use of my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Aftermath of I Was Robbed!!! :-( Bye My Sweet GARRR

":-)Liz"
My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and
was
partially blind) , My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
UPDATE: More health purrs, please

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Tue, 20 May 2008 09:00:26 -0500, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Nancy just got a text message from her sister - their dad is back in the
hospital again. We don't know anything...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
OT Need a smile

bastXXXette@
Any idea which side she sympathizes with? (Who is Emilio, btw?)

Gloria's husband.

Kyla

--
Joyce
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"polonca12000"
Christina Websell wrote:
snip
I wish someone had told me all those years ago, when my first heart dog
Pollyanna had a vestibular attack that totally knocked off her feet...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
Purrs for Burma Victims

"polonca12000"
MatSav wrote:
We're all an empathic bunch of people on this Group - but no-one's asked
for purrs for all of the victims in Burma - so I'm doing so. Whilst
thinking of all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=
A Funny Mad Kitty Video