Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shylock
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 11, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shylock
OT - Poor Ben!

On Dec 11, 11:46*am, Shylock wrote:
On Dec 11, 12:15*am, CatNipped wrote:

First you have to know that Ben has never met a broken...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 11, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shylock
OT - Poor Ben!

On Dec 11, 11:46*am, Shylock wrote:
On Dec 11, 12:15*am, CatNipped wrote:

First you have to know that Ben has never met a broken...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 11, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shylock
OT - Poor Ben!

On Dec 11, 12:15*am, CatNipped wrote:
First you have to know that Ben has never met a broken appliance or
anything else that he's been unable to fix. *The man could fix a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 11, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shylock
Euthanizing New-born Kittens

On Oct 12, 11:49*pm, trubble wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:16:19 -0700 (PDT), Blash
wrote:

Hello
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 11, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shylock
A scare for Pickles & Waffles

On Oct 12, 5:38*pm, "Joy" wrote:
My gardener scared my cats yesterday, and the worst possible time. *I had
just put down Waffles' canned food and was setting down a dish...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 11, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Shylock
Happy Birthday Amber

On Sep 14, 8:13*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Today sweet Amber is 17 years old. *She spent last night on my bed and
ate a good breakfast this morning.