Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elizabeth Blake
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
How to keep cats off of tables?

"steve84" wrote in message
I know it will take time to teach the cats but does anybody have any
suggestions or ideas that have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
newly diagnosed diabetic cat

Liz,

Please check your e-mail. I contacted a friend who is very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
newly diagnosed diabetic cat

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Take a look at this site:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/bg-home-test.htm

That's the site I was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
newly diagnosed diabetic cat

A friend of mine has a female cat who is around 14 years old and was
recently diagnosed with diabetes. He & his wife had another female, much
younger, who was diagnosed several years ago and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
A (Cat's) Profile In Courage

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Like the cobbler's sons who have no shoes - I am woefully lacking in
updating my web...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
A (Cat's) Profile In Courage

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I am amazed by the courage of cats. We all know the story of Scarlet and
how she continued...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 3rd 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Refusing to eat one of their usual foods

I have two boys and my younger one, Isaac, is an eating machine. He never
turns food down. He has to eat in my bedroom or else he'll inhale his meal
and head for Otto's bowl.

I recently bought a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 30th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Cutest Kittens Ever? You Decide!

"Luttrell" wrote in message
I think they may be... ;)

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
PetFoodDirect discount

"sheelagh" wrote in message

2)We need to use a litter that doesn't weigh too much & is pretty Eco
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
PetFoodDirect discount

Liz,

There is a toll-free number on their web site. You could call that number
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
R.I.P. Peewee (1991-2007)

I'm very sorry to hear about Peewee. I'm going to give my little black guy
an extra hug & scritch right now.

--
Liz
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

If any of you want to order, the current promotion code is PET3413. It
is for 22 percent off, and it is only good through midnight of April 15.
Be sure *not* to check on the 5% discount...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 3rd 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
"World's Best" Cat Litter

"cybercat" wrote in message
Anybody familiar with this?

I'm having a hard time finding an unscented litter that has very little
dust. (I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Alternatives to Pill Pockets

wrote in message
I thought the Pill Pockets would be great, but my cat won't eat them. Can
anyone suggest some other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 43
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
My cat is sick & it's killing me!

"gayajay via CatKB.com" u32214@uwe wrote in message
Well people.., Sable's suffering is over.

AJ,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I didn't know Sable or you, but I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
extremely cute cats in sweaters pics/videos

I don't know if this has ever been posted, but I found this through a page
on flickr. There are some photos and some incredibly cute videos of 2 cats
(there's a 3rd cat, but that one isn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
a safe christmas for the kitties -

"Eva Quesnell" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, kitkat via CatKB.com wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't see there was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
Dudley's story

"Kitkat" wrote in message
Hi all. It has been just over a month. I miss him just as much if not more
every day....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Elizabeth Blake
How long before a cat learns his name?

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I adopted an 8 month old kitten about 6 months ago. Now he is over a year
old but he...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19