Showing results 1 to 25 of 408
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Forum: Cat community December 26th 13, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Inrodoosing Mineseff

Meow Shanell! Sorry we'ze late. Welcome to the cat-munity. You'll like it here. Lilith Kitten Mahoney is a Caretaking Kitty with the Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps. Rosco P. Catrane is the...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 13, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Kissamoose Parti!

Meow! We iz here! headbonks all around

Even though we iz Reform Jewish kittehs, we would like to celebrate Kissamoose. Well, we would kiss a moose but we don't think it would be furry...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 13, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Kissamoose Parti!

Um, Kissamoose? I don't think we'ze tall enough to kiss a moose unless we stand on each other's shoulders, and Lilith won't go near mineselves and Miss Tina Marie. She hates us!

Rosco P. Catrane,...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 13, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Merry Christmas!

Meow Pitoonya!

I haz been a SOC for almost three years now! As a Reform Jewish kitteh ext month I'll have my Cat Mitzvah!

Purrs & Headbonks,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 13, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Facebook

Hi Tweed,

When you go into your Facebook account, you'll see a friend request from me. The profile pic is of my nurse cat, Lilith, and I use my real name (signed below).

Sincerely,
Debby Hanoka
Forum: Cat community October 10th 13, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Du yu lyke vacuum kleenerz?

Meow Rebecca,

Meowmie Debby is doing well. She was a little sick last week and I had to lay next to her inda bed and purr for her to get betterer.

She's also furry busy looking for work (toona...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 13, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Vacayshun planz

We were furry happy to have yourownselves! Do you want to teleport over and keep us company? Meowmie Debby will be gone all day. She's got a temp assignment after a long time being outta work, so...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 13, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
RIP, Clarence

PurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurrPurr...

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Tina Marie Mainecoon
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 13, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Do domestic cats "spit"?

Yeah, they sure do. When you put Lilith Kitten Mahoney (my spayed tabby and white) in the same room with Rosco P. Catrane (my sister's neutered yellow tabby) -- mind you, they've lived in the same...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 13, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Vacayshun planz

Sundance? Rebecca? Do you wanna teleport down to Florida for vacation? We have noms, litter boxes, catnip filled socks, stairs, and two patios.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, for her house
Forum: Cat community August 8th 13, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
MOUSIES!

Oh, that's furry good! Do you leave them for your meowmie in the morning?

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 13, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Hazard RB 8-5-13 (long)

Chris, we are so sorry to hear this. Purrs for Hazard's trip to The Bridge, and for your and Oreo's broken hearts.

Debby & The Feline Contingent
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 13, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
OOOPS! Wrong newsgroup! ( Dinner Tonight 8/7/2013)

Regardless of where it should have been posted, it sounds WONDERFUL!

Debby
Forum: Cat community July 27th 13, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
I did a Funnee

I sort of did that once, Woo Too. When I was a babykat, I knocked water onto Meowmie Debby's computer keyboard. She said a lot of norty words and then said I wasn't allowed to eat on her desk...
Forum: Cat community July 27th 13, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Purrz Pleez fur mine Unka Lenny

We hope we're not too late. We are purring our bestest three-toned purrs.

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina
aka The Feline Contingent
Forum: Cat community July 27th 13, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
TEZT 1 Sent Joolai 20 , 2013

We see you, Mosey! Sorry we haven't meowed here in a while. Meowmie Debby has been looking for work so she can earn toona dollars. We're back now!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane,...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 13, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
I Has A New Job!

I decided that in addition to being a Caretaking Kitty, Nurse Cat, & Diabeticat, that I is also a toona cat-sultant! Efurry day Meowmie Debby is on her bed with the cat-puter (it's really my...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 13, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Offurrzurz ov Catmerica, Jooly 2013

Ms. Pittonya,

Yes, I egg-cept the position! Fangu!

At this time, I am also fur-nouncing that I am starting a Maine Coon Club! If you are all Maine Coon or part Maine Coon, any color or tabby...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 13, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Offurrzurz ov Catmerica, Jooly 2013

Ms. Pitoonya,

I'd like to appoint myself Miss Tina Marie, Maine Coon Delegation. Here are my qualifications. swishes around bottlebrush tail Does I pass?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 8
Maine Coon...
Forum: Cat community June 30th 13, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
It's A D*G!

Oh meow goodnesses! Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and I were patrolling downstairs and heard The PawPaw come to the front door on his way back from lunch. I jumped on my favorite spot on the window sill...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 13, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Where do your owners sleep?

On my bed right under the ceiling fan, under my desk, in the laundry that I have to fold and put away ... Wherever Lilith Kitten Mahoney wants to flop down is where she sleeps. She lets me live in...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 13, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
A doggy buddy could use some purrs

We will PurrPurrPurrPurr for our doggy-in-paw!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 13, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Who are your owners and their ages?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Nurse Cat & Diabeticat -- Age 12. Diagnosed as diabetic four months ago, under control. I've had her since she was thirteen weeks old. She lets me live in my house and sleep...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 13, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Debby Hanoka[_2_]
Has anyone heard from Stormeee?

On Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:49:54 PM UTC-4, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Jill, I don't know but I still have Stormmee's email address. I'll send her a note and express your concern -- and my own.

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 13, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes