Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CabrioGirl
Forum: Cats - misc May 2nd 11, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CabrioGirl
Dogsitting With 4 Cats in the House

I have agreed to dogsit in my house for some friends next weekend.
They have a 9-year-old 22 lb Shih Tzu mix, who is very mild-mannered.
I have 4 cats in my house, who have only seen a dog once in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 10, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By CabrioGirl
Feeding Needs of 4 Cats

On Jan 27, 11:25*am, "Rene S." wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:11*am, CabrioGirl wrote:

My husband and I have had 2 unrelated adult boys (12 and 5)....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 10, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By CabrioGirl
Feeding Needs of 4 Cats

My husband and I have had 2 unrelated adult boys (12 and 5). The 5-
year old was recently diagnosed with crystals in his urine and is on
special food for 30 days to determine if it helps with the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 8th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By CabrioGirl
male cats not getting along post-surgery

Some background. In March 2007, my now-husband moved into my house
with his 4-year old male cat. With my 10-year-old male cat already
living here, we did cat introductions over a period of 2 months...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4