Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cory[_8_]
Forum: Cat community September 9th 10, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_8_]
Help Onyx to the Bridge... :-(

On 8/30/10 8:02 PM, Cory wrote:
Hi Furkids... I have some sad news that I thought about sharing tomorrow
when all is said and done, but... Onyx will be making his journey to the
Rainbow Bridge...
Forum: Cat community September 7th 10, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Cory[_8_]
PING Mietze

On 9/6/10 11:10 AM, riddik wrote:
On Sep 5, 9:47 pm, wrote:

Mietze, you said something about a brick for Onyx when he went to the
Bridge last monday. If...
Forum: Cat community September 6th 10, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Cory[_8_]
PING Mietze

On 8/12/10 7:56 AM, riddik wrote:
On Jul 19, 2:53 pm, wrote:
I don't know if you're still taking care of the Wall Of Remembrance, but
mine own...
Forum: Cat community September 3rd 10, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_8_]
A Kandle fur Onyx

On 9/2/10 4:22 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Fangyu mine wuffin Mosey fur gettin da kandles awl reddy an to sned
dem to Onyxes hoomin.
It is a byoodiful an peeseful pways ware awl ob ar...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 10, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory[_8_]
Happy Purrday Septimfur Kitties!

On 9/1/10 8:10 AM, Anti Evelyn wrote:
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

September 2009

Forum: Cat community September 1st 10, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_8_]
A Kandle fur Onyx

On 8/31/10 10:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

ai wunted tew dew sumpthin frum usses, owr kommunity n mayde uh kandle
site for Onyx.
ai hoap ai did et rite, cuz dis pooter iz...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 10, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_8_]
Help Onyx to the Bridge... :-(

On 8/30/10 8:02 PM, Cory wrote:
Hi Furkids... I have some sad news that I thought about sharing tomorrow
when all is said and done, but... Onyx will be making his journey to the
Rainbow Bridge...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 10, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory[_8_]
A Kandle fur Onyx

On 8/31/10 2:41 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
ai wunted tew dew sumpthin frum usses, owr kommunity n mayde uh kandle
site for Onyx.
ai hoap ai did et rite, cuz dis pooter iz diffuurent.

Forum: Cat community August 31st 10, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cory[_8_]
Purrs for Tiger's trip to da Bridje

In article ,
Booker wrote:

Onyx, yu take care, buddy, weze gonna miss yu.

Til we meet again,

Booker

I'm gonna miss him, too,...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 10, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cory[_8_]
Purrs for Tiger's trip to da Bridje

In article , "Granby"
wrote:

O T again quietly walks to the center of the room

Cats, kittens anna hoomanz, it iz wiff a sadsad hart dat I...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 10, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Cory[_8_]
Help Onyx to the Bridge... :-(

Hi Furkids... I have some sad news that I thought about sharing tomorrow
when all is said and done, but... Onyx will be making his journey to the
Rainbow Bridge tomorrow. His Grandmeowmie says...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11