Showing results 1 to 25 of 190
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mc
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By mc
Cat meowing all the time

On Apr 23, 7:56 pm, "mrscomp4707" u43134@uwe wrote:
mrscomp4707 wrote:

If you are sure there is nothing medically wrong with the cat, then I
would guess boredom may play a role. Do you play...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 08, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By mc
Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Apr 23, 3:01 am, mc wrote:
On Apr 23, 1:36 am, capricious wrote:

On a side note... I have found that many veterinarians do not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By mc
Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Apr 23, 1:36 am, capricious wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:48 pm, mc wrote:

On Apr 22, 10:54 pm, eat@joe's (Joe) wrote:

Also, I would like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By mc
Need opinions - Scared for Sneezy

On Apr 22, 10:54 pm, eat@joe's (Joe) wrote:
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:54:52 -0700 (PDT), capricious

I HAVE to respond to this.

I lost my job in December and had just taken in a cat from a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 17th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By mc
More Questions on Canned Cat Foods and Urine PH

They don't have to back up anything since they never said it
WORKS. They
only say it is _formulated_ to produce that pH level. There is no
legal
promise in their statement. It just sounds...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By mc
More Questions on Canned Cat Foods and Urine PH

Since my last appointment with the veterinarian I have become even
more determined to feed my cats the best food out there. I am running
into a lot of interesting information, most of which is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By mc
Feline Bladder Inflamation

On Apr 8, 7:12 pm, mc wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:47 pm, "Phil P." wrote:

Phil what you have posted here sure makes a lot of sense. I feel much
better...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By mc
Feline Bladder Inflamation

On Apr 8, 6:47 pm, "Phil P." wrote:

Hi Phil, thanks for the feedback. I just posted another post before I
saw your two posts here...

What about the Wellness?

Sorry for all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By mc
Feline Bladder Inflamation

On Apr 8, 9:16 am, "Rene S." wrote:
I am wondering if there are others here who know more about

Well, now here is another question. I am trying to do a bit...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By mc
Feline Bladder Inflamation

We had to take Max into the veterinarian today for a recheck. This was
strictly a recheck for a seemingly minor bladder/urinary tract
infection. Upon the original visit he showed what seemed like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 5th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By mc
Fat Jack

From: "
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fat Jack

I had a female dsh cat... this sounds very strange, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 30th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By mc
House torn apart to get cat trapped in ceiling

On Mar 29, 4:42 pm, FirstHit wrote:
On Mar 29, 1:00 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

"stonej" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By mc
New Cat (was: hair comes out in chunks when pulled)

On Mar 29, 1:28 pm, "22brix" wrote:
"blkcatgal" wrote in message

Here's a couple of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By mc
hair comes out in chunks when pulled

On Mar 29, 8:12 am, "blkcatgal" wrote:
That's a good suggestion. When I was looking for a particular brand of cat
food which my local pet store did not carry, I asked the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By mc
hair comes out in chunks when pulled

On Mar 28, 8:23 pm, robro wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:09 pm, "blkcatgal" wrote:

Yeah we've tried the harness thing, in fact we tried to train him from
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By mc
Icarus Recovering

On Mar 28, 10:43 pm, -mhd wrote:
"Cat Protector" wrote:
I'm already on a payment plan with the vet but he's never done a PU which is
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By mc
Icarus Recovering

Thanks. I don't want to put Icarus down for financial reasons and
it never
crossed my mind but I have to wonder if there's a surgeon who will do
the PU
surgery and I can pay them back via a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By mc
Icarus Recovering

On Mar 28, 1:50 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I just got a call from the vet. Icarus has taken a slight turn for the
worst. The vet says that his catheter became blocked and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 27th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By mc
Icarus Recovering

On Mar 26, 10:22 pm, "cindys" wrote:
This is wonderful news. I hope you will all be reunited soon. Purrs for
Icarus' continued recovery.
Best regards,
---Cindy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 26th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By mc
More Questions About Max (A Bit Long)

On Mar 26, 10:42 am, "Rene S." wrote:
I am wondering if this is typical for a cat after this type of
surgery? Should I be concerned again for all these...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 26th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By mc
More Questions About Max (A Bit Long)

On Mar 26, 8:53 am, "Rene S." wrote:
MC,

Aww, poor guy. I missed some of your earlier posts. Have they done a

I could probably try that... can I give him human...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 26th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By mc
More Questions About Max (A Bit Long)

Trying to keep this really brief....

Got Max to the vet today. He has a relatively minor diagnosis of red
and white blood cells in his urine. The vet ruled out this could have
anything to do with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By mc
My kitten is bored

On Mar 25, 3:32 pm, "Rene S." wrote:
Have you considered clicker training her to do some tricks? Benny, one
of my cats, is this way, so I've trained him to do ten...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 68
Posted By mc
Icarus Going Back To The Vet

Isis losing weight. When I made the switch from dry to canned,
Tucker lost weight for the first time in his life. There's plenty of
information on his web site:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 68
Posted By mc
Icarus Going Back To The Vet

On Mar 24, 9:28 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
It was good to visit Icarus today but he wasn't happy. He has the cone

Glad to hear it... Wish you all the luck...

Showing results 1 to 25 of 190