Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ginger-lyn
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Ginger-lyn
[OT] The process has begun

DH has made arrangements to move in with a friend, starting this Friday
or Saturday. My reaction is to cry; his reaction is to snap at me.

I know I did all I could. And I know that it will be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Purrs, please

Kreisleriana wrote:
I often get a little itchy in the winter, nothing too serious. This year, I
seem to have a near-full-body case of dermatitis. I feel as if I am being
slowly roasted over...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Do You Collect Cat Stuff?

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Besides the 4 fleshy, fuzzy live ones, I have quite a collection of cat
stuff. Lots of .knick knacks, candles. B. Kliban stuff, rubber stamps, the
complete Russ ceramic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Ginger-lyn
*Sigh* Just to remind me......

wrote:
I have been well and truly reminded this evening that my sole purpose
on thsi planet is to work to earn money to take care of the owners.

Tomorrow, I get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Happy Australia Day!

Flippy wrote:
Happy Australia Day!

http://www.australiaday.gov.au/

Australia Day, January 26, is the biggest day of celebration in the country
and is observed as a public holiday in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Ginger-lyn
New Purr Request

jmcquown wrote:
I got a call from my mother in the last hour. She's not doing well
health-wise (she was hospitalized for colitis last year) and she called and
said she can't deal with being...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Ginger-lyn
purr request

Ann wrote:
I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Apologizing

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
I haven't been the best of correspondents, the best of mailers, not much the
best of anything since my friend took a turn for the worse and passed this
past weekend. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Dad-tues. update

Suz wrote:
Dad had the procedure Monday, his bile duct was totally blocked. They
unblocked it. It took him until 3am for the anestizia (I know baaad
spelling). Tuesday the removed his Gall...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Purr Request UPDATE

Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Too late for the purrs (again -- just call me "the late...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Mithu's home

Caroline S. wrote:
Thanks for all the purrs. He's home, finally. An uneventful cleaning,
with all teeth intact (my wallet, not so much).
Pippin spent the day alternating between skulking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Dad Update

Suz wrote:
Talked to dad yesterday. He said he's doing better. They're going to
put a scope down him today to check out his gall bladder. He's pretty
sure they're going to take it out.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Advice on Suki

Yowie wrote:
Shmogg and I had reached an understanding and knew where each other's
boundaries lay. This is not to say that we didn't *test* these boundaries
from time to time, but I had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Re-Naming a Cat

Adrian wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Marina wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

You actually have a cat that pays ATTENTION to its name? What's your
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn
UPDATE: Cosmo has problems :-(

Marina wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:

I'm going to do research on vestibular disease in cats here shortly.
I hope that it is possible for it to improve.

Today is my Social Security phone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn
UPDATE: Cosmo has problems :-(

Stormmee wrote:
try freecycle for the baby gate, Lee

Ack! Thank you for reminding me - I always forget about that.

Ginger-lyn
--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com

Adrian wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/01/18/funny-pictures-you-walks-like-this-all-the-time-freak/

And the (lol) answer is (rofl)

No (teeheeheee)

Ginger-lyn

--
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27

Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Melba does not have cancer

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

My SIL has asked me to thank all of you for your thoughts, purrs, and
prayers for Melba. They got the test results back earlier than expected
and they were...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Poll: cat's a talkers or not

Marina wrote:
wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:

Brando's the last of the big talkers. And he does it with his
voice and his whole body. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Poll: cat's a talkers or not

wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:

Brando's the last of the big talkers. And he does it with his voice and
his whole body. I mean, this guy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Re-Naming a Cat

Marina wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

You actually have a cat that pays ATTENTION to its name? What's your
secret?

I've taught all mine their names by repeating the name...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Re-Naming a Cat

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Ginger-lyn wrote:

I'll keep trying. But I'm afraid the guy may be stuck with Pinky for
life.

Be careful what you name your cat -- even if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Re-Naming a Cat

It's impossible. Isn't it?

So I've had Pinky how long now? Several months? And of course, I had
to have *some* name for him to put on the vet papers. And to call him
by, of course. Cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Ginger-lyn
Update on Pinky

theresa wrote:
I brought Pinky (now named Tess) home from the shelter a few days
before Christmas. She spends most of her time in the guest room but
isn't hiding. She's usually on the bed or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500