Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skye
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 15, 7:52 am, "Wendy" wrote:

If you aren't willing to get her spayed,

Which I never said I wasn't willing, but ya'll assumed...

you are doing more harm than good
Forum: Cats - misc August 15th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 15, 7:52 am, "Wendy" wrote:

If you aren't willing to get her spayed,

Which I never said I wasn't willing, but ya'll assumed...

you are doing more harm than good
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

With the exception of a few trolls, everyone here has one thing in
common....We all love cats and hate to see anything bad happen...
Forum: Cats - misc August 15th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

With the exception of a few trolls, everyone here has one thing in
common....We all love cats and hate to see anything bad happen...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 3:38 pm, "Rene S." wrote:

Since she is a feral, you could also call your local animal shelter to
see if they will offer assistance. Some have TNR (trap,...
Forum: Cats - misc August 15th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 3:38 pm, "Rene S." wrote:

Since she is a feral, you could also call your local animal shelter to
see if they will offer assistance. Some have TNR (trap,...
Forum: Cats - misc August 15th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 3:13 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

Errrrrr......I don't want to start a flame war here, but you might just put
a teensy weensy bit of the blame on God, don't you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 3:13 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

Errrrrr......I don't want to start a flame war here, but you might just put
a teensy weensy bit of the blame on God, don't you...
Forum: Cats - misc August 15th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 1:59 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

You can set humane traps that will trap the feral cat when she comes to eat.
Then you can bring her to the vet where they will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 1:59 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

You can set humane traps that will trap the feral cat when she comes to eat.
Then you can bring her to the vet where they will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 11:26 am, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:
On 14 Aug, 15:32, Skye wrote:

I used to breed, & the eldest queen that I knew about was 8 years...
Forum: Cats - misc August 14th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 11:26 am, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:
On 14 Aug, 15:32, Skye wrote:

I used to breed, & the eldest queen that I knew about was 8 years...
Forum: Cats - misc August 14th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 56
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 9:43 am, "cindys" wrote:
"Skye" wrote:

1. Generally speaking, how old can a queen be and still be going into
heat and producing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

On Aug 14, 9:43 am, "cindys" wrote:
"Skye" wrote:

1. Generally speaking, how old can a queen be and still be going into
heat and producing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Skye
Cat Pregnancy Questions?

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can answer these questions!

These are two different cats:

1. Generally speaking, how old can a queen be and still be going into
heat and producing offspring? In other...
Forum: Cats - misc August 14th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc