Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Community Kitties[_2_]
Forum: Cat community October 13th 16, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Preparing for the Jellicle Ball

[As everybody enjoy the wide selection of foods that been transported
in, the teleporter sparkles and hums as a big bunch of kitties show up
carrying musical instruments. After the kitties are...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 16, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Preparing for the Jellicle Ball

[As everybody scurries around getting food distributed and put into
storage, they are interrupted by the sound of a fleet of helicopters
flying overhead. As they watch, the choppers make low passes...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
The winking begins

And Miz Pipps, do you have vows you have prepared to recite to Ranger?
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
The winking begins

[As partygoers enjoy the buffet and the dance floor, Sammy Redcat
takes to the intercom.]

Hihi, efurryone! Just a reminder, we had a winking starting in just a
few minutes! The whole community is...
Forum: Cat community March 24th 16, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
The party commences (a little late)

On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 16, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
As the first day of spring approaches...

The mountain retreat of the late Cleopatra Silvercat, now a freely
available community resource, is quite busy. The gardening crew, led by
Hector (a skunk) and Squeaky (a rabbit) get their workers...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 16, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Preparing for the winking

[As he makes plans for his winking to Pipps, Ranger realizes that he
needs to get Pipps something special. He sits and ponders, then he goes
to Sammy Redcat.]

Ranger: Sam, I was reading how you an...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 16, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

Jocko the diving cat shows up carrying a guitar, and joins in with Sammy.

Big Mama, the black panther, also shows up and starts dancing with Ranger.

[As that song ends, Gigi and Pepe, the...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 15, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

[As a group of sleepy kitties and dogs start to wake up from a lovely
post-mal nap, they realize that it is the day - the day of the last full
moon in October, the day of the Jellicle Ball. As they...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 15, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Awguzt Offseefurrz ov Catmerica

Iowna squeezz wif delight! She knows so much about mischief! She can
sniff it before it happens anna turn it to fun stuff!

She wanders off to whisper and giggle with Ranger.

[Iowna and...
Forum: Cat community June 16th 15, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café...
Forum: Cat community June 16th 15, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

[She grabs Mosey's paw and pulls him a few feet out of the way. A loud
rumble can be heard, and moments later a high-powered moon buggy shoots
out of the teleporter, Harri Roadcat at the...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 15, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 6/14/15 1:30 PM, Mosey=^..*= wrote:

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi,
I have made arrangements with the cats n dogs on the Moon, and they are
ready for us, clean hotel rooms,
the Blue Moon Café...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 14, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Jellicle Ball: The Ball continues

Hi Angus, I'm Samwise and this is my fursister Lucy Lu. It's so nice of
you to bring all the food for the residents of cat valley. They have had
a hard time with the fires but, took the time to...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 14, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Jellicle Ball: The Ball continues

[Bosco and Rosco, the red foxes, head for the buffet table, followed
closely by the three bears, Bob, Bob, and Bob. The foxes help themselves
to plates of roast beast and turkey and grilled salmon,...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 14, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Jellicle Ball 2014: The Rainbow Bridge appears!

[Bosco and Rosco, the red fox brothers, look up and see the Bridge as well.]

Bosco, look, it Mom! and Pop! I guess foxes go to da Rainbow Bridge too.
Forum: Cat community October 8th 14, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Amelia takes up the pen and signs for her clowder:
Forum: Cat community October 7th 14, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Fangu, Wesa, Cat Valley sownz purrfeck! Iz dere a kleering whare we kan
set up tabulz an kushinz an fingz (kuz we komoonitee kitteez duz
luv to eet an be kumfy!)? We haz kitteez gittin reddy...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 14, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

Well one tiny mouse tail of a problem: Didn't Yosemite Valley BURN this past summer?? I remember reading about the BIG FIRE there and that it burned, burned, burned. As an alternative site what...
Forum: Cat community September 29th 14, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Daisy-chan wanders about

Iowna turns to Daisy-chan with a question in her eyes (since it was all
a visual exchange) and Daisy-chan explains. Iowna giggles then looks
intent for a moment and asks if they have more...
Forum: Cat community September 25th 14, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Daisy-chan wanders about

Morning slowly dawns and the sounds of folks rushing about with morning
ablutions begins.

Iowna heading to go pee sniffs a facinating aroma and stops by their
second tent to sniff. Peering...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 14, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Daisy-chan wanders about

OoFeliyaa peers from the bushes. She's already sneaked in twice when
folks were busy and snagged a lot of kibble. She has 2 babies on her
back and she can't read well but she understands...
Forum: Cat community September 5th 14, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Moving on along Route 66

[ Harri's wars twitch as she hears a loud ringing coming from the
direction of Chief Smith's house. When she walks out in to the clear she
sees the Chief on his porch, ringing a large triangular...
Forum: Cat community August 27th 14, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Moving on along Route 66

Since Big Mama and Jocko have loaded up their RV, and Rex and Regina
have already left, Harri and the other kitties and doggies board their
RVs and motorcycles and form up. Sammy and Ranger...
Forum: Cat community August 26th 14, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Peeking

On 8/26/14 8:47 AM, Community Kitties wrote:
Huh, I wunner why Rex an Regina is movin so fast? Dey getted the kits in
dere RV and waved like mad to all da big goggies in da goggie RV, den
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63