Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jamina1
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By jamina1
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Just wanted to give an update:

I believe the cat is still having some urination issues, he is still
going frequently but its still coming out, which is good. Based on the
fact that he's started...
Forum: Cat community March 4th 10, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By jamina1
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

My only problem with this suggestion is what if he doesn't eat ANY of
the food in 20 minutes? Then I starve him for the rest of the day
while I'm at work? And if he refuses to touch it again at...
Forum: Cat community March 3rd 10, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By jamina1
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

On Mar 3, 12:03*am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
"jamina1" wrote in message
*Your cat is already
obese from a dry free-fed diet and suffering from UTI's. *Give it...
Forum: Cat community March 3rd 10, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By jamina1
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

On Mar 3, 12:03*am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
"jamina1" wrote in message

Feed only as much wet food as he'll eat in 20 minutes or so. *Refrigerate
the...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 10, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By jamina1
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Vet said pet fountain - both my cats drink copious amounts of water,
I'm not concerned about that by any means.

Wet food would be one hell of a slog - he won't touch the stuff.
Additionally I work...
Forum: Cat community March 2nd 10, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 143
Posted By jamina1
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

I have a male cat, neutered - probably about 3-5 years old. He's been
happy and healthy these 8 months that I have owned him, but suddenly
two weeks ago he started peeing much more frequently and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By jamina1
New cat or not?

On Jul 2, 11:21*am, Richard Evans wrote:
dgk wrote:

The introduction can be tricky though. Tons of information on internet
on how to do it...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 09, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By jamina1
New Cat or Not?

Hello!
Recently in March my cat Sylvanas passed away. At that time, my other
cat, Pagan, had been in the house for about 7 months, and they were
finally starting to get along and play with each other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By jamina1
symptoms of the cat that died

Sounds like numerous things - its possible - depending on her age -
the legs were due to arthritis or bone deterioration. Her lack of
appetite could be that or that her teeth were giving her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By jamina1
Sub-q fluids question/problem

After 90 minutes I would say to use a new needle for sure, but after
only a few seconds? This happened several times to us when we were
providing subcutaneous fluids to one of our kitties. As long as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By jamina1
Q on hairball onitment

Were I you, I would not use the Walmart brand stuff, if only because
it comes from an unknown source (made in china, probably). I know that
several online suppliers offer higher quality remedies for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By jamina1
New cat or not?

Hello!
Recently in March my cat Sylvanas passed away. At that time, my other
cat, Pagan, had been in the house for about 7 months, and they were
finally starting to get along and play with each other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 09, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By jamina1
Cat gnawing on wires

On Apr 14, 12:41*pm, wrote:
First, one question--how often are you feeding her the wet? *It's best
to serve twice per day, approximately 12 hours apart. Cats don't need
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By jamina1
Cat gnawing on wires

On Apr 14, 8:27*am, "Spider" wrote:

It would help, of course, if you could close the bedroom door and exclude
her, but that may not be possible. *Make the most of your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 09, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By jamina1
Cat gnawing on wires

Thank you all for your recent help with my cat Sylvanas. But now my
problem lies with my current cat, Pagan. She's very spunky - and for
her health I have started feeding her holistic wet food - I've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By jamina1
Cat suddenly throwing up after environment change

I had to let her go. The costs were quickly approaching the point at
which I could no longer afford to pay it - $800 for one night in the
vets office and $1200 more expected before we even knew what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 09, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By jamina1
Cat suddenly throwing up after environment change

Well, I managed to give her some water in a syringe night before last
and after that she actually went to the water bowl to start drinking.
Also, she was readily eating up kitty treats - so her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 09, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By jamina1
Cat suddenly throwing up after environment change

On Mar 3, 11:18*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Spider" wrote in message

Really. This cat should have been to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 09, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By jamina1
Cat suddenly throwing up after environment change

Thank you for your concerns all. Rest assured she has plenty of other
hiding spots, there is another couch to hide behind, closets to hid in
and tables to cower beneath.
I just think she is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 26th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By jamina1
Cat suddenly throwing up after environment change

Hello everyone -

I have two cats, and one of them is acting somewhat weird. I'm not
concerned yet enough to take her to the vet, but I am somewhat
worried.

Basically, recently I donated one of my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By jamina1
Cat licking bald spots

When I found my newest cat outside, she had some very strange bald
spots on her body, which when I asked the vet he surmised they were
possibly abrasions or burns from sitting under a hot car.

I...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21