Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeffrey Kaplan
Forum: Cats - misc June 8th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
introducing our cat to a new dog

It is alleged that claimed:

We're getting a puppy - any suggestions on what we can do to make this
transition easier for our 4 year old cat?

Depends on the cat. My brother and...
Forum: Cats - misc April 20th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Question: Curing cat-human worm infestation

It is alleged that Gerard Anthony Gold claimed:

Anyway, if I do decide to restrain it & take it to the vet - since I do not
have a cat carrier, presumably I could try to entice it into a bag of...
Forum: Cats - misc April 4th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Please help with scaredy cat!

It is alleged that handicapped_cat claimed:

I will help pay shipping for this cat to a verifiably good home.
I will also give a food allowance. I cannot bring him with me he is too
scared of...
Forum: Cats - misc March 12th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Adopting a Cat

It is alleged that claimed:

- I live by myself in a fairly roomy apartment, which is essentially
the top floor and attic of an old house, so there would not be any
shortage...
Forum: Cats - misc February 6th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
my neighbor shot my cat with pellet gun!!! help me please

It is alleged that roblike claimed:

my cat keeps meowing and its got a bump on its thigh kind of and it doesnt
smell good.my dad said he thinks the neighbor shot it with a pellet
gun..if...
Forum: Cats - misc January 28th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Daisy's Complicated Allergy/Meds Problem

It is alleged that sdavies6 claimed:

Again, thanks for the response. Daisy and her brother Mickey do not like
catnip; unbelievable, but true. Do her nails???? HAH! Every six months I
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Daisy's Complicated Allergy/Meds Problem

It is alleged that Rhonda claimed:

They make a treat called Pill Pockets that has a little hole in it to
insert a pill. That worked on our cat a few times when the pill was
small. I had to...
Forum: Cats - misc January 27th 07, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Daisy's Complicated Allergy/Meds Problem

It is alleged that Rhonda claimed:

They make a treat called Pill Pockets that has a little hole in it to
insert a pill. That worked on our cat a few times when the pill was
small. I had to...
Forum: Cats - misc January 27th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Daisy's Complicated Allergy/Meds Problem

It is alleged that Spot claimed:

OK..........clean the place up with a good vacumning. Stop burning the
inscence, use only vinegar and water to clean with (ie scrubbing floors &
counters),...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Daisy's Complicated Allergy/Meds Problem

It is alleged that Spot claimed:

OK..........clean the place up with a good vacumning. Stop burning the
inscence, use only vinegar and water to clean with (ie scrubbing floors &
counters),...
Forum: Cats - misc September 2nd 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

It is alleged that Amthyst826 claimed:

Every heard of Soft-Paws, or is it Soft-Claws?

Soft-Paws, I thing.

They are small sheaths that go over the claws and glue in place. The
cat can't dig...
Forum: Cats - misc August 26th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

It is alleged that Veloise claimed:

Put plastic or foil, and make it unfriendly-smelling, on the former
targets.

Since several of the targets are the screens on my windows and front
door, that...
Forum: Cats - misc August 25th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

It is alleged that Jeffrey Kaplan claimed:

It is alleged that Veloise claimed:

Trim her nails (this is good fun quality time).

I'll give this another go. Probably front paws only, at...
Forum: Cats - misc August 20th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

It is alleged that Veloise claimed:

Trim her nails (this is good fun quality time).

I'll give this another go. Probably front paws only, at least to
start, as she really does not like it.

Thank...
Forum: Cats - misc August 19th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

It is alleged that The Polish-Kraut claimed:

While my year-and-a-half neutered female tabby "Delany" no longer claws
me, she's clawing everything else. She's destroyed the paint on my
Forum: Cats - misc August 19th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

It is alleged that Veloise claimed:

Get her a scratching post. And a rug (some prefer a horizontal
surface).

She has three. A slanted, corrugated cardboard one, a small "cat tree"
with sisal...
Forum: Cats - misc August 19th 06, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeffrey Kaplan
Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

While my year-and-a-half neutered female tabby "Delany" no longer claws
me, she's clawing everything else. She's destroyed the paint on my
banisters, she's tearing up my couch, she's tearing up...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17