Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatTayls/Little Kitty
Forum: Cat community January 11th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 46
can somecat hep!!!

Ohrt heze hoomins! Meowmie keeps complayning about this elekshun
stuff. She lissens t thuh bee-bee-see and wants to know why she haz
to git nooz frum London to find out wotz going on in thuh werld...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 07, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Wedwink: Everlasting thru thuh Agez

As the assembled kitties rise to salute the bride and groom, they are
directed to turn towarde the side wall which is covered with a blue
velvet drape.

Two cats raise their long trumpets adorned...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 07, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Gettin Reddee

Fangu Cleo. Oh and there'z Stormee and Mme. Anais! Come and joyn us!

Little Kitty, carefully arranjing herownself on a cushun

On Oct 31, 11:40?pm, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
A wedwink! Is everybody ready?

Black Cat whispers quietly to Cleopatra:

ahem. thuh draped wall on thuh side iz thuh noo frieze artwerk
depikting thuh wedwink. after thuh ceremonee ther will be a short
prezentayshun if that iz...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
At the wedwink

Little Kitty thinks to herownself:

I hav to pick thuh rite moment after thuh ceremonee to go to thuh side
fur thuh presentayshun of thuh frieze. I hope efurrybuddy iz reddy.

On Oct 31, 7:12?pm,...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Gettin Reddee

Black kitty with yellow eyes takes off her painting coveralls and
bathes herself.

Ize gonna ware this gold lamay pant soot. It looks good on my fur. I
don't hav anybuddy eskorting me, but Ize...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
MineLi ssa, House of Terrell

Wot a luvving and prowd tribyoot. I hope thuh ache in yer hart iz
comferted by memoreez and lotz of sightingz of thuh Bridj ware she
still luvs yew too. Keep looking up!

Little Kitty

On Oct 26,...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Tribyoot to Magnolia Blossom (Maggie)

Maggie wuz luckee to adopt a famlee that unnerstood her and wuz gentle
and luvving wif her shortcommings. Actually no cat haz these. Maggie
just had a good senz of hoomer to see wot thuh famlee wud...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
A Tribute to Lissa, House of Terrell

Lissa has blessed yew all wif a short but inenz pressenze in yer
lifes. She must hav bin furry wise fur wun so yung to be willing to
go so soon. She lives on in all of yew.

Little Kitty

On Oct...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Tribyoot to Feather, House of Reich

This is such a luvving tribyoot. I didn't know Feather but I think it
iz wunnerful that he wuz an auther and such a speshul famleee cat.
It iz espeshully hard fur hoomins to say goodbye cuz they...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Tribute to Cheyene, house of Turner-Miller

Fangu fur telling about Cheyene. Meowmie sez he wuz a speshul dog
that cud be talked about in meowchat. Thatz reely speshul in my
book. Yew feel him wif yew still becuz he IS wif yew still. A...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Tribute to Mac, House of Clark

Callie, fangu fur telling this story about Mac. Meowmie and me alwayz
feel sorree fur thuh Out kitteez in bad wether and scary tymes. Ize
glad he got to finully go in wif thuh famlee. Yew must hav...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 07, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Kit-ten

This is a wunnerfuly tribyoot to Kit-ten. Ize shoor she wuz happy in
her life here, but iz reely feeling good and having fun at thuh Bridj
ware all her frendz and our frendz are looking after her. ...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Tribyute, Maine Coon Major

Ann - losing two furbabies in one yeer--how awful. I remember Major
too. Yes, indeed, the original rpc cats set quite a pace for others
to follow. Hope you are doing OK.

Arlene (mom to Gretchen...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Tribyute, Mahler House of Pommerehn

Oh, Ann. I remember Mahler from so many years ago and how much fun we
all had. I'm sorry you lost your long-time lovely friend. I'm sure
his spirit is still there all around you just as my...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
My liddul tribyoot to Ernie

That wus furry luvlee, Bear. Ernie wuz a fine exampul to all cats and
hoomins. He showed us that yew kin be kwiet and still be a champiun.
My sisfur Gretchen Marie (RB) wuz like that. Itz...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Tribyoot tu Anti Marcia an P.C.

Fangu fur writing this Anti Margaret. I shoor miss Anti Marcia and
PC. I didn't know them fur a long tyme but they were fun and loving.
Meowmie misses Anti Marcia too and sstill thinks of her a...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

Thanks for posting this, Dolores. So sorry for the loss of your
family and for the loss of the kitty family. I'm sure he was welcomed
at the Bridj by many many appreciated furbabies who knew how...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Uh Tribewt two Gizmo, Houthe ov Thkott

Wot a furry nice tribyoot. It is wunnerful to rememfur our teechers
and mentorz. I didn't know Gizmo but he must hav bin kwite a cat. It
mite hav bin fun to let him to try to tame me! Maybe...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Tribute to Mocha Dianne Shibley Batson House of Batson

How wunnerful that yew took Mocha into yer home and made her part of
yer famlee. I didn't know Mocha but I do know Bjobby Boo cuz we looks
just alike. Pleez accept my deepest simpatheez fur yer...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Tribute to Allegra

I rememfur Allegra as an independent cat who wuz definitlee wun of a
kind. She wuz beeootiful and funny. I know ther are many lejends
about her. I wuz proud to know her. Enjoy yerownself...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Tribute: Holly, House of Rankin

My deepest sympahteez, Ella. Yer Holly wuz in a wunnerful home.
Meowmie sez thuh Rankin houze is a furry old and respekted famlee here
in rpcc. Yew are a proud muther to giv this beeootiful...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

Gosh, Kami, I can't believe the liddle stripey guy is gone. I know he
will live in your heart just as my Gretchen Marie lives in mine. I
can still feel her presence here.

Sorree fur yer loss, Anti...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Rememfuring Thaddeus

Hi Leo. It's me, Anti Arlene (Gretchen Marie's mom(. I remember how
much fun Thaddy was with all the cats. He lived to a ripe old age and
I'm sure he's stirring things up at the Bridj with all his...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
a tribute to all who've left us in 2007

That wuz furry well prezented, Hyacinth. I is kinda noo heer so
didn't know lots of thuh honorees pursonally but Meowmie haz told me
about them and what good frendz they all ere wif her and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106