A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Wow! Where did everyone go? by Bill Stock[_2_]
It used to be so busy here. I guess all the cats have their own FaceBook pages now. I wouldn't know, I'm not on any of that Social Media crap. Yes I'm old. :p Smokey still loves her baths BTW; she cries until she gets her baf. I'm lucky if I get away with two 'baths' a day. We have developed quite...
Today 06:11 AM
by joy Go to last post
1 6 Cat anecdotes
Can someone tell Smokey, cats don't like bafs! by Bill Stock[_2_]
Smokey is the sole remaining kitty from our original clowder, but she is getting up in age. Between her arthritis, her laziness and her belly she finds it hard to wash some of her parts. Combined with her loose stools this has led to a sticky/stinky cat. But she still has all of her marbles and she...
Yesterday 06:14 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
2 58 Cat anecdotes
A Missing Cat by jmcquown[_2_]
There is this rather antiquated listserv thing called the Dataw Net where I live. It's sort of like an intranet email server for people who live here. Someone just posted the "Any one missing a very friendly cat. In our yard at ." Here's the picture someone snapped of what is a beautiful...
Yesterday 06:10 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
1 27 Cat anecdotes
Passing of Koko - the Gorilla who spoke! by Peter W.[_2_]
https://www.npr.org/2018/06/21/622160278/koko-the-gorilla-dies-redrew-the-lines-of-animal-human-communication Those of you with new kittens - name one Ball in honor of Koko!
Yesterday 03:40 PM
by Peter W.[_2_] Go to last post
0 23 Cat health & behaviour