Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Cat Whisperer[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
PLanet Earth Tonight

Thanks
"Matthew" wrote in message
Planet Earth is on tonight Discovery channel 8pm eastern time. It will
have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Why do cats lick each other?

My male often licks the female around her neck and ears, usually proceeded
by biting her neck repeatedly... some dominant weird behavior!

"stonej" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Innova Evo

have you recently stopped taking your meds?

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Sun, 25 Mar 2007 03:32:56 GMT,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Making your own cat food?

If you cook it, you eliminate much of the nutrients they need, so you would
have to add those some other way.
Chicken, fish and turkey... I read beef was not a good choice for cats.
I did it for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Innova Evo

You really are a wack-job... do you think Menu foods employees don't have
pets too?
Do you think they are all sadistic ****s eager to kill?
They ****ed up, it doesn't mean they should kill...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Innova Evo

My cats go crazy for Innova Evo wet...
It is their fav for sure out of their weekly variety:
California Natural (Ocean Fish),
Natural Balance (3 flavours: Venison, Turkey, Chicken),
Wellness (Sardine...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Racist loser: Kittie cat - the scab of the internet

I can't believe the crap you post... do you think the Chinese did it on
purpose in hopes they would get to eat our dogs?
****wad loser, get a life, you are an embarrassment to your country, your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Innova Evo

where did you get your info... I can find no link between Menu and Innova
Evo..... give us some proof of your statements.
Just because they won't sell to you via internet is no excuse for bashing......
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Might as well just buy the cheap stuff.

You are doing the right thing... keep it up, Wellness is great and is my
cat's fav.
They should have wet food as well as dry, so avoid the bad stuff and stick
with The GOOD stuff... Wellness,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
HELP! Cat has habit of licking it's tummy removing fur! WHY??!!

Mike - What did he mean by auto-immune problem?
Please explain!
Thanks

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Last October I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
HELP! Cat has habit of licking it's tummy removing fur! WHY??!!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
The Cat Whisperer wrote:
The vet suggested he is allergic to his food and has a itchy
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 07, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
a questions

In light of this week's nightmare with pet food...
I have done my research last year and found a few brands that far outweigh
the others in nutrition and quality of ingredients.
Innova dry food......
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
HELP! Cat has habit of licking it's tummy removing fur! WHY??!!

The vet suggested he is allergic to his food and has a itchy tummy...?!

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
HELP! Cat has habit of licking it's tummy removing fur! WHY??!!

I just had lunch with a friend who told me her cat has been licking his
tummy in one spot - for all it's life, leaving a bald spot!

Why would a cat do this?

Indoor / outdoor, 7 years old, other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2