Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Running Scissors
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Running Scissors
Afraid to have my cats teeth cleaned

cybercat wrote:

"Running Scissors" wrote

and add an anti-plaque treatment to their water once a month.

What is this stuff and where do you get it?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Running Scissors
Afraid to have my cats teeth cleaned

Eddy Bentley wrote:

Out of interest, how many people actually brush their cats' teeth
regularly?

I'll open by saying I don't.

I don't either but it's because they won't let me near their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 07, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Running Scissors
Afraid to have my cats teeth cleaned

Tara Legale wrote:

I am so afraid to have my cats teeth cleaned. I'm petrified of losing her
during the sedation. She is going on nine, means the world to me, I'd be
devastated if I took...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Running Scissors
Whipped Cream

Joe Canuck wrote:

bjdavis wrote:

I have a three (3) year old Tabby cat that loves whipped cream! He
expects to
eat it every evening as a 'treat'. Is whipped cream safe for cats?

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Running Scissors
my kitten is bored

trobinson wrote:

i have a kitten who is about 4 months old but he is getting bored with
all his toys and is starting to attack me! i buy him new toys
contsantly but they never last long and it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 13th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Running Scissors
Is this unethical?

Blastforth wrote:

I have a home office and two cats. My assistant spoils Hairball with
treats. When we ran out of treats, she asked me to get more. (Hairball
becomes violent when he wants a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 13th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Running Scissors
Vomiting cat question

Joe Canuck wrote:

Adilah wrote:

Hello members of r.p.c.h+v,

I am hoping you will help settle an argument that my partner and I
have been having about our 17-year old Burmese.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 9th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Running Scissors
10 pounds!

Lynne wrote:

Just as Cybercat predicted, I now have a 10 lb cat hanging off my face
(suckling). Levi went to the vet today and weighed in at this healthy
weight. I was shocked! He's slim...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Running Scissors
Do BIG cats purr?

wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:40:03 UTC, (---MIKE---)
wrote:

I mean lions, tigers etc. Do they purr?

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 07, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Running Scissors
black cats

Lynne wrote:

on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:19:21 GMT, Running Scissors
wrote:

From what I hear from black cat owners, they are smarter and more
affectionate than most...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 21st 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Running Scissors
black cats

blkcatgal wrote:

When I adopted my black cat I was told by the shelter that black cats were
very difficult to adopt out....probably because of the bad PR that black
cats are bad luck or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 21st 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Running Scissors
black cats

blkcatgal wrote:

I have a 1 1/2 year old black cat, too. He's the first black cat I ever
had. And he is very special. He is a polydactyl too....has 7 toes on each
of his front feet and 5...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 18th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Running Scissors
How much to feed my cats ?

cindys wrote:

I know somebody asked this question just recently but from the perspective
of trying to help the cats lose weight. I would like to see my cats maintain
their current weights....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 17th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Running Scissors
Cats Are Very Shy Toileters

MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:

Patty, I thought my cats were the only one's who did that :) I cannot even
count the times that I have been in the middle of scooping the litter when my
younger one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Running Scissors
OT - Dogs riding in cars

Wendy wrote:

I know this is a little off topic because of this being a cat group but I
figured some people might have dogs too or know people who do.

I was driving home from the dentist's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Running Scissors
And One More From Hills

PawsForThought wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:36?am, "CatNipped" wrote:

Sheesh - I'm on *EVERYONE'S* mailing list (in this case a *GOOD* thing).
From Hills:

HILL'S...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Running Scissors
And One More From Hills

PawsForThought wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:36?am, "CatNipped" wrote:

Sheesh - I'm on *EVERYONE'S* mailing list (in this case a *GOOD* thing).
From Hills:

HILL'S...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Running Scissors
Why do cats lick each other?

stonej wrote:

My cats like to lick each other around the ears, head and neck. Why do
cats do that? It is a
sign of affection for each other or some instinct thing?

It serves several...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Running Scissors
Canadian pet food company blames China for their mistake

James wrote:
On Mar 24, 9:15 am, Running Scissors wrote:

Well, doesn't it make sense to blame either country? This is blame
based on fact, not a political knee-jerk...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Replies: 25
Posted By Running Scissors
Canadian pet food company blames China for their mistake

CL wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:04 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

wrote:

The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Running Scissors
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

Kittie Kat wrote:
On Mar 23, 4:52 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

You really need to take a pill.

Wow, I'm amazed at your originality. You're just too clever,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Running Scissors
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

Lis wrote:

On Mar 23, 5:21 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Purina HAS NOTHING TO NOTIFY ANYONE...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Running Scissors
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

Kittie Kat wrote:

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Kittie Kat wrote:

Purina has been around for a long time, true. So had Exxon when their
drunk...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Running Scissors
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

Kittie Kat wrote:

On Mar 23, 2:57 pm, Running Scissors wrote:

Purina HAS NOTHING TO NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT. It's like me sendng an
email to everyone I know telling them...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Running Scissors
Purina: YOU SUCK TOO

Kittie Kat wrote: