Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stonej
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By stonej
My cat has pneumonia

According to the vet, they hydrated him with liquids and gave him
some medicine
that is supposed to work over a two week period but I'm concerned
since he refuses
to eat anything at all, is losing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 13th 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By stonej
Kitten injured by farm machinery is doing well

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090812/NEWS01/308110027&s=d&page=3#pluckcomments
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 09, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By stonej
Buy a couch, get a cat

Story with a happy ending.

http://www.kxly.com/global/story.asp?s=9997634
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 25th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By stonej
Why do cats hate riding in a car but dogs love it?

I know that is a generalization but for the most part it appears to be
true.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 21st 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By stonej
Clinton White House cat Sox suffering from cancer is put to sleep

On Feb 20, 8:21*pm, stonej wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/20/socks.obit/index.html

Sorry, that should be spelled "Socks".
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 21st 09, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By stonej
Clinton White House cat Sox suffering from cancer is put to sleep

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/20/socks.obit/index.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By stonej
Does your cat do this?

On Nov 14, 12:22*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By stonej
Does your cat do this?

One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
up on its hind legs
(like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
move them up and down.
It will usually...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By stonej
Man going on trial for beating cat to death in a jealous rage

Lock the guy up.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/18/actor.cat.cruelty.ap/index.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 6th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By stonej
Michigan woman sentenced for killing roommates cat

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080805/NEWS01/808050360/-1/middayupdates
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By stonej
House torn apart to get cat trapped in ceiling

Hope this video comes through OK.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/28/vetscher.cat.in.wall.KNXV
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By stonej
Cat got shut in the closet for 5 hours

On Mar 14, 7:56*pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By stonej
Cat got shut in the closet for 5 hours

Going to work yesterday morning I didn't notice that one of our cats
went into the closet
when I got my coat out and I shut the door behind him trapping it
inside, when I got home
at noon I heard...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By stonej
What do cats do at night outside?

On Jan 26, 5:44*pm, Noon Cat Nick
wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:55 am, honeybunch wrote:

I wonder why a neutered cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 30th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By stonej
Fireman saves cat by giving mouth to mouth CPR

Saw this on the news this morning, a fireman in Pennsylvania saved a
cat who was suffering from smoke inhalation by rubbing its belly and
giving it mouth to mouth CPR. A big thanks to the fireman,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By stonej
Cat survives 3 weeks in a shipping container

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070706/NEWS01/707060363
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By stonej
Why do cats lick each other?

My cats like to lick each other around the ears, head and neck. Why do
cats do that? It is a
sign of affection for each other or some instinct thing?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By stonej
Update on the cat returned to the Humane Society for jumping on a table

On Mar 14, 11:21 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By stonej
Update on the cat returned to the Humane Society for jumping on a table

The cat's name was "Midnight" and she was adopted just a few days
later by
someone else. Hopefully it now has a more intelligent and
understanding owner.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 11th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By stonej
Cat goes "berserk" attacks owner sending her to the hospital

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/11/cat.bites.ap/index.html
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 11th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By stonej
Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
explore and jump up to
elevated postitions, it is all a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By stonej
How often should a senior cat have its teeth cleaned by the vet?

Our now 10 year old cat had its teeth professionally cleaned by the
vet a year ago, they say
she needs to have it done yearly considering her age. Just lookng
for opinions as to whether
this is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 07, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By stonej
Cat killing on My Space

ANGLETON - A 17-year-old Angleton man has been charged with cruelty
animals after he allegedly tied up a stray cat and let the pit bull
he
got for his birthday tear the cat apart while he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By stonej
Did you get your cat something for Christmas?

We got our three cats some kittie toys and feathers on a stick (we call
them stick birdies). :)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By stonej
Cat adoption denied due to age of person

Gail wrote:
Perhaps if she shows them that someone will take care of the cat if she
should die, they will let her. I am sure they are thinking that the cat will
probably outlive her and then...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31