Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Nice Mean Man[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 11, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Cat Litter Question

On Mar 17, 10:51*am, Rockinghorse Winner
wrote:
Shopping for cat litter, I notice that there are two basic kinds of the non
clumping kind (the cheap kind!):...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 11, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Romance in the air at night

On Mar 17, 5:44*pm, David Smith wrote:
Our cat has been fixed for years but lately two male cats have been
singing her love songs and trying to romance her at night. She...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 11, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
16 yr. old cat constantly throwing up

On Mar 21, 10:38*am, B wrote:
My cat is 16 yrs. old and for the past several months constantly
throws up. *The vet did some blood work and his sugar was a little
high,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 2nd 10, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
need e-collar advice to keep cat away from his tail

On Apr 29, 3:37*pm, Elizabeth Blake wrote:
Friends of mine have a young male cat, around a year old, who managed
to do something to his tail in their apartment last...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 2nd 10, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.animals.felines,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
echoes in the forest

On Apr 30, 10:54*am, w loverlyvag...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:30:53 -0400, Mark wrote:
The whippoorwill returned to the forest, she
echoes in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 2nd 10, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Is this Normal Behavour?

Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
I Do Hereby Solemnly Swear....

never to bring up politics. Like in American is always right and the
rest of the world be damned. Like in black-assed Obama and white,
clean GWB. Like in catholic priest-suckers or protestant...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
A box in the mail

On Jan 31, 5:26*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 1/30/2010 3:35 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

The Nice Mean Man...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
A box in the mail

On Jan 31, 6:21*am, Adrian wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 1/30/2010 3:35 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:52 pm,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
A box in the mail

On Jan 30, 10:49*pm, "John F. Eldredge" wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:53:38 -0800, The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Jan 29, 4:05*pm, Magic Mood Jeep...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
A box in the mail

On Jan 30, 6:19*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 1/30/2010 3:35 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

The Nice Mean Man wrote:
On Jan 29,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 10, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Declawing

On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
shook her fist and shouted over her shoulder
as she ran away :
The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Jan 24, 5:26 pm,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 10, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Declawing

On Jan 24, 5:26*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
The Nice Mean Man wrote:

We've had all four feet done on our boy and he's never been happier.

Really? *I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 10, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Need Help - Fort Worth / Dallas

On Jan 21, 3:37*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
My HR representative's sister has two cats, one male (white) called Mel, and
one female (black - and very tiny, almost the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 10, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Cat With A Big Heart

On Jan 23, 1:23*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message

Check out the markings...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 10, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Cat With A Big Heart

On Jan 22, 9:12*pm, "Phil P." wrote:
Check out the markings on this cat:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Jan_2010/pages/Samantha_Heart_A.htm

Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 10, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Cat Pulling at Fur; Bare Spots

On Jan 11, 12:24*pm, Nel wrote:
Jan 11, 2010: *Hello, question for folks; *any input on what this issue
could be? *My daughter and her BF moved to an Apt, and they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
herpes and "older" cat

On Dec 4, 8:57*am, YvonneD wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:43*am, The Nice Mean Man wrote:

On Nov 30, 9:08*pm, YvonneD ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 09, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Renal failure?

On Nov 21, 6:17*pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
In searching around the web and looking at a cat memorial... the number of
cats dying of renal failure is shocking. Years ago when I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 09, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Need your advice !

On Nov 30, 4:49*am, enriqo montoya wrote:
Hi everyone !

I just joined this GROUP and it looks like very nice one,

i would like to hear your opinion about this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 09, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
herpes and "older" cat

On Nov 30, 9:08*pm, YvonneD wrote:
First of all, I am taking my cat to the vet in the morning, so no need
to worry that I won't do that.

I think he may have herpes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 09, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Kitten with Terrible Odor

On Nov 29, 12:19*am, Sherry wrote:
First, please don't tell me to "see a vet'', because I'm going to as
soon as it can be scheduled on Monday. I'm basically just asking
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 08, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
can on Prozac for inapprop peeing

On Oct 30, 2:45*pm, "Stampir" wrote:
"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in ...
On Oct...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
A good age to snip a male cat

On Oct 16, 11:03*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"The Nice Mean Man"

Damn *we need to snip you * *anything that breeds with you is going to ****
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 25th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
decapitated squirrel

On Oct 19, 11:19*pm, honeybunch wrote:
This happened today and it upset me and my son who was visiting. *The
cat was outside. *We went out and found a headless squirrel in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42