Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bryan S.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Bryan S.
Carpet treatment for my guests' comfort?

[Louis )]
[Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:06:44 -0500]

You want all that dust out of the air. First of all, get a really good air
purifier for the room. Secondly, vaccum with a true...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Bryan S.
Carpet treatment for my guests' comfort?

[Moongal )]
[Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:39:56 GMT]

A good Hepa air purifier can help. We recently got one, and it definately
makes a difference.

Hrm... thanks! Perhaps we'll...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Bryan S.
Carpet treatment for my guests' comfort?

[Gail )]
[Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:35:01 GMT]

"Bryan S." wrote in message
Hello there.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Bryan S.
Carpet treatment for my guests' comfort?

Hello there.

We regularly have guests at our home, and two of them are allergic to
cats. I'm wondering if any of you have found any sort of solution
(carpet treatment/air treatment) which helps...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Bryan S.
Will trimmed cat nails still damage leather furmiture?

[KD )]
[18 Jan 2007 16:08:03 -0800]

To clip a wiggler, I often wrap in a towel, like a burrito,

Where do you find edible towels?

--
Bryan, Stacy, Alyssandra & James...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Frankie however has a most obnoxious habit of urinating in inappropriate
places. She prefers surfaces -- end tables, the top of the deep freezer,
the piano bench, window sills, etc.,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Bryan S.
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

[EADGBE )]
[12 Jan 2007 14:52:21 -0800]

I write none of this with callous disregard for your situation or any
particular satisfaction in doing so, either... it's simply...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Bryan S.
Trouble: late night shopper

[Lynne )]
[Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:30:00 -0600]

on Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:20:06 GMT, Bryan S. wrote:

She named herself, actually. When we first got...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Bryan S.
Trouble: late night shopper

[Darth Breather )]
[10 Jan 2007 15:19:56 -0800]

Bryan S. wrote:
[Darth Breather )]
[10 Jan 2007 00:10:59 -0800]

Bryan S....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Bryan S.
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

)]
[11 Jan 2007 17:33:43 -0800]

Right. Your vet is basically selling at a little above the on-line
cost. One treatment for $10 is $60 for a sixpack -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Bryan S.
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

[EADGBE )]
[10 Jan 2007 18:41:41 -0800]

RHONDA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO BE UNDERSTANDING.

That is something that the two "blunt" people should have tried before
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Bryan S.
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

[Rhonda )]
[Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:02:02 GMT]

Bryan S. wrote:
Pet ownership isn't a fundamental right.. it's a luxury and a
responsibility. If proper care cannot be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Bryan S.
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

[ )]
[10 Jan 2007 08:09:52 -0800]

We are not millionaires, and we can't afford the prescription flea
treatments like Frontline or Evolution even though we know they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Bryan S.
Trouble: late night shopper

[Darth Breather )]
[10 Jan 2007 00:10:59 -0800]

Bryan S. wrote:
There is one very confused kitty roaming around the shop right now.
When we finally found her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 8th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Bryan S.
Trouble: late night shopper

We have a large three-floor flat above a shop. At one time or another,
the shop was part of the house. The staircase, which previously
continued all the way down to the ground floor, has been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 6th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bryan S.
Do cats suffer jet lag?

[sheelagh )]
[5 Jan 2007 16:27:49 -0800]

All she will require is a little time, a wide berth a you mention, &
loads of tlc.Its going to take her a little while to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 6th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bryan S.
Do cats suffer jet lag?

[jmc )]
[Sat, 06 Jan 2007 09:26:14 +0930]

Meep the TravelCat has moved overseas with us 4x now (including back to
the UK). I also use the "if Meep can't go,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bryan S.
Do cats suffer jet lag?

[MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER)]
[Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:03:20 -0600]

Good point! I live in a university town, and large numbers of cats and dogs
are abandoned at the end of every...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bryan S.
Do cats suffer jet lag?

[MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER)]
[Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:34:04 -0600]

"Bryan S." wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bryan S.
Do cats suffer jet lag?

[Matthew )]
[Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:33:48 -0500]

"Bryan S." wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bryan S.
Do cats suffer jet lag?

Anyone?

Trouble finally just caught up with the rest of us, moving from the
United States to the United Kingdom. She seems content to explore the
new house, and is in fact now sitting on the hot...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21