Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Hunting Feeders by Peter W.[_2_]
It is a start! https://docandphoebe.com/ Not quite live prey, but a start.
Today 04:29 PM
by Peter W.[_2_] Go to last post
4 16 Cat health & behaviour
Happy World Turtle Day by Auric Hellman
I know this group is designed specifically for cat lovers and I do love cats myself. However, an event of such magnitude like 'World Turle Day' deserves recognition by all animal lovers. Enjoy the link provided or research other sites that can provide what it is you're looking for. HAPPY TURTLE...
Today 04:40 AM
by Auric Hellman Go to last post
0 9 Cat anecdotes
I love Buffy's Eyes by jmcquown[_2_]
I have never really been able to capture her eyes well in a photo. They are green but have blue around the pupil. Her eyes remind me of glass two-toned marbles. I keep trying to figure out if there is actually a marble named after a green blue glass like Buffy's eyes. Any old marble players...
Today 03:45 AM
by dgk Go to last post
1 19 Cat anecdotes
Everyone is still alive by dgk
Much to my surprise, Nipsy is doing pretty well. I guess that shadow in his lungs wasn't cancer because he would certainly be dying from that by now. He does have a serious heart murmer but I don't know that anything can be done about it. He is sneezing more now though, which could be a sign of a...
Today 03:40 AM
by dgk Go to last post
0 7 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4