Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tess
Forum: Cat community April 19th 19, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By tess
Deer frenz

On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 8:59:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu all. It lukz like I only haz to hold on til Friday, when we alreddy had a TED appointmint. Pleez purr fur...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 18, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By tess
Names, preliminary

Please add Ruby, House of Garcia-Romero. She was ours neybor kitty an mine mommy taked care ov hur when hurown people were away.

Fangu,
Tess

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 8:26:18 AM UTC-7,...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 17, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By tess
Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 7:08:34 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca sees that kitties are starting to arrive]

Welkum, awl! Pleez sine in heer so dat awl sine-inz iz in one...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 17, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By tess
2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Please add
Isabella,...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 16, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By tess
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:44:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 15, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By tess
Sekrit Santa came tuday!

On Friday, December 25, 2015 at 11:46:08 AM UTC-8, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Ize so eggsited! Myne Sekrit Santa package came tuday. Mommy says we haz
tu wait until Kissamouse Day tu open it an she...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 15, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By tess
Sekrit Santa came tuday!

Ize so eggsited! Myne Sekrit Santa package came tuday. Mommy says we haz tu wait until Kissamouse Day tu open it an she hided it inna kloset. But I finks I gotted a whiff of nip ...

Fangu Sekrit...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By tess
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 8:52:10 AM UTC-7, SnowballPickleMuzaffer wrote:
huffhuffhuff free kitties run in owta bref

We hopes we hazzint mist da Ball!

Snowball, Muzaffer, anna...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By tess
Tribute: Arlene Knop

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:18:27 PM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
Arlene Knop was a vital part of rec.pets.cats and rec.pets.cats.community.. Her only cat for many years, Gretchen Marie, was...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By tess
Tribute: Adam Rubin

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:16:57 PM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
Adam Rubin was an active participant from the last years of rec.pets.cats newsgroup and on into rec.pets.cats.community until...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By tess
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 7:09:50 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Tess! Itz wunnerful to see yurownself. Ize glad yoo kud be heer -- we duznt see enuf of yoo deze dayz.

Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By tess
Tribute to Phoebe

Tess walks to the podium and begins to speak -

We don't know anything about Phoebe's early years. She and her sisfur Claire arrived at the San Francisco SPCA as SOCs and they stayed in the shelter...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By tess
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

A tabby and white gurlkat enters alone and signs
Tess, House of Hamilton
Forum: Cat community October 13th 14, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By tess
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:43:12 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Welkum, Tess! How iz yurown Meowmie?

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca! Myne mommy iz purrty gud. Shez tryin tu figger...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 14, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By tess
Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2:02:47 PM UTC-7, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15