Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike S.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 21st 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike S.
Why did she urinate in her house?

cybercat wrote:
"Mike S." wrote

What I'd like to know is why she would urinate in her house. I assume
it was her but it could've been a stray. I was planning...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 21st 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike S.
Why did she urinate in her house?

A few days ago I took my 8 y/o cat to the vet for a checkup and because
her teeth are really bothering her. She had a blood test done and
everything came back normal. Her teeth are in need of a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike S.
Is a dental cleaning necessary?

I just took my cat to the vet because she was not eating and I strongly
suspected it was a dental problem. Everytime she would try to eat she
would bite or lick the food then make a horrible noise as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike S.
Costs of dental cleanings

cindys wrote:
"Mike S." wrote in message
I know that the cost of a dental cleaning will vary depending on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike S.
A Med For Tapeworms?

Phil P. wrote:
"Mike S." wrote in message

Phil P. wrote:
"B Kat" wrote...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike S.
Former feral CHOWS his food

wrote:
sideshowhaas wrote:

My friend brought a feral kitten into his home. The kitten is now about
6 months old and is VERY friendly, loves to be pet, scratched,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike S.
A Med For Tapeworms?

Phil P. wrote:
"B Kat" wrote in message
Hi, I just noticed my cat has worms. They are white and look like moving
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike S.
Costs of dental cleanings

I know that the cost of a dental cleaning will vary depending on a
number of things, but I'm trying to figure out what the average is. My
grandmother was telling me that the veterinary clinic we both...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike S.
Charcoal filter on Drinkwell fountain

What is the purpose of the charcoal filter on the Drinkwell pet
fountain? Is it to filter out gunk like cat hair, bugs, and snot or is
it to filter out mineral deposits? Also, my new fountain is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 30th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike S.
a little OT - Drinkwell fountain problem

I recently ordered the Drinkwell pet fountain from Petco.com and when I
opened the box, there were no instructions in it. Things like that
always make me wonder if it was something someone else...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike S.
Does relaxation music work?

Do those relaxation cds for pets really work? All the consumer reviews
I've seen say they do but the whole idea of music relaxing an animal
seems strange. I tried playing the samples for one of my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike S.
Christmas gifts for cat owners?

Rene S. wrote:
Mike S. wrote:
It's that time of year where I need to be thinking about buying
Christmas gifts for those "hard to shop for" people (the ones who
already have everything)....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike S.
Christmas gifts for cat owners?

It's that time of year where I need to be thinking about buying
Christmas gifts for those "hard to shop for" people (the ones who
already have everything). I've got three relatives who have cats and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike S.
Could this be herpes? URI in kitten

Lynne wrote:
Lynne wrote:
Lynne wrote:
Well, Levi finished his second round of antibiotics for a URI the night
before last. Last night the sneezing and watery eyes, runny nose
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike S.
Spayed female with enlarged nipples

I have a 2 y/o female cat that was spayed when she was 10 months old
(she was a stray). Recently, I noticed that her back two nipples are
bigger than the rest. If I didn't know any better, I'd say...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 20th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike S.
Watering systems/fountains

I'm interested in purchasing one of those pet water fountains/drinking
systems (Fresh Flow, Drinkwell, etc.). I noticed that just about all
the ones I looked at have filters which have to be changed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike S.
Baking soda toxic?

cybercat wrote:
"Mike S." wrote in message
Is baking soda toxic to cats? The dental product I'm using...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 06, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike S.
Baking soda toxic?

Is baking soda toxic to cats? The dental product I'm using in my cat's
water contains baking soda. I tried researching it and I could only
find one website that claims that it's toxic. It said it...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18