Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 24
Posted By K
Conjunctivitis

On 1 Oct, 15:37, "Sheelagh o" wrote:
On 1 Oct, 11:20, "Matthew" wrote:

"alone" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By K
Do cats have a predisposition toward hating dogs?

On 16 Sep, 03:14, "-Lost" wrote:
I wondered if cats have a predisposition toward hating or maybe not
getting along with dogs?

Otherwise, I think the stray...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By K
cats urinating on bed

On 18 Sep, 02:59, "janet hodson" wrote:
i have a 2 cats a 3 year neutered male and 4 year old spayed female cat.
there were a few times if i would go on vacation my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By K
PLS HELP!!! ABANDON CAT IN TWO DAYS. PLS HELP!!!! I DONT WANT TO LEAVE HIM LIKE THIS

On 14 Sep, 03:45, "Matthew" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message

On Thu 13 Sep 2007...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Replies: 20
Posted By K
Other than dindin what words do your pets know?

On 15 Sep, 21:14, James wrote:
My cat will run to the door when I say out and she wants out. I'm
sure she knows her name and come but she usually acts like she don't
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 20th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
Replies: 0
Subject: whiney Min Pin

On 19 May, 17:35,

wrote:

HOWEDY matty you pathetic miserable stinkin
lyin animal abusin...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
WHO CARES

On 18 May, 16:15, "Matthew" wrote:
"K"

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind words I
appreciate...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By K
Can a lactating queen come into Estrus?

On 17 May, 20:03, sheelagh wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows whether it is possible for a lactating
queen with 6 week old kittens can come into Estrus? I have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
WHO CARES

On 18 May, 14:53, "Matthew" wrote:
"K" wrote in message

On 17...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
WHO CARES

On 17 May, 23:09, Joe Canuck wrote:
K wrote:
On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" wrote:
"K"

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
WHO CARES

On 17 May, 21:52, "Matthew" wrote:
"K" wrote in message

On 17...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 37
Posted By K
Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

On 17 May, 20:18, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
On May 17, 1:35 pm, K wrote:

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
WHO CARES

On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
On May 17, 3:14 pm, K wrote:

Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 37
Posted By K
My Apologies to you Matthew from Vinko Bogataj

On 17 May, 19:49, Vinko Bogataj wrote:
On May 17, 1:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

"K"

snipped

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
WHO CARES

On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" wrote:
"K"

snipped

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What has this got...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 37
Posted By K
Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

On 16 May, 05:16, The REAL Holy Spirit wrote:
Westboro Baptist Church
(WBC Chronicles - Since 1955)
3701 SW 12th St. Topeka, Kansas 66604 785-273-0325...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By K
life is not fair for cats

On 16 May, 23:07, "i am so sad" wrote:
6 months ago a couple came into my workplace with this tiny kitten.i took
him off thier hands-he needed a home.
he was so cool.as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By K
cats, Salmon, and eyes

On 16 May, 20:19, "David Mooney" wrote:
I opened a 14 oz. can of Pink Salmon today and divided it into four bowls
for my cats to eat. Two of my cats were present and they began...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By K
Declawing "compulsory"?

On 16 May, 18:56, "Dave Whiley" not...@d-j-
whiley.WOSSNAMEfreeserve.co.uk wrote:
I have just read a "letter to the editor" (those able to receive British TV
will find it on ITV1 teletext page...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By K
heeere's lucy

On 16 May, 16:44, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
http://barryparrish.com/test.htm

I love the way she is leaving her mark all over her territory.
You might think it is your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By K
lil' shop of Horrors

On 16 May, 13:06, I AM wrote:
Jupiter has strangely been one big love, she takes up so much space
(like a mother n law?)

this kid dont' quit, I love all the sillyness...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By K
Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

On 16 May, 22:26, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:33:38 +0000, jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt wrote:
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Ash ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 07, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By K
Vomiting cat question

On 15 May, 23:23, bookie wrote:
On 15 May, 14:36, sheelagh wrote:

On 14 May, 22:33, Adilah ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 15th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 49
Posted By K
ah, now what? Skin problems.

On 14 May, 19:13, "cybercat" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 15th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By K
i need help

On 15 May, 00:26, Nick Corpuz wrote: