Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: classact
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By classact
Are your cat's names on the list?

Ok..thx...
I was just curious,...some of those names were pretty odd and rare, I didnt
know "you existed" til now ;)
Thx!
"Flippy" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By classact
Are your cat's names on the list?

I have a question for Flippy...Did you compose this list from all the names
listed on this newsgroup(s)?
One name (it mentioned past and present cats) that I had, her name was GoGo.
She was my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By classact
Are your cat's names on the list?

I checked it out...All but one name of mine were on that list...And it was
Feisty. I was surprised that Ornery and Nightshade were on there.
Thanks!
:)
"Flippy" ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3